Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Seaside town [done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Seaside town [done] Empty
PostSubject: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Zeke stepped out of the forlorn looking trading shop with a bag full of provisions. The town was a somewhat small seaside place, with many other races sprinkled into the population, as one might expect from a small seaside trade town.

He pushed his blonde bangs out of his eyes and muttered under his breath,
"Now where might Daxis have gotten himself lost?"

He expected it now, his often distracted companion wandering off after (or sometimes before) accomplishing his tasks.

Zeke had sent him off to find accomidations for the night, so he decided to start off towards the nicer looking of the two inns of the town. He got to the door, closed, and hesitated when he heard a commotion on the inside.

However, he pushed the door open after only a moment and walked in.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:01 pm

as daxis had been sent by zeke to seek lodging , he looked through windows of empty buildings that seemed to be abandoned.

as curious as he was daxis decided to go inside and take look, to see if anyone was home."Helloooooo!!! Anyone In.....Here????" daxis shuddered as he heard footsteps come from upstairs.

"I'm coming ...Up Now....." he said stammering. as he walked into the room upstairs he flet a cold breeze float past him,as the door suddenly closed behind him, daxis let out a girlish scream that even zeke could here from miles away.

daxis tried to open the door with his hands pulling back onthe door knob, with so much force he flung himself backwards and out the window behind him,daxis heard a ripping sound and turned his head to slightly see that his shirt had been caught on the glass shards,and felt himself slip down loosing his shirt,and landing in front of a diner.

his stomach began to rumble."Ohhh I hope zeke doesnt mind if i get something to eat before i find us somewhere to stay!!" as he pranced into the diner.
as he entered the diner people stared at him with funny looks.
"UHHHH....can I get something to EAT? Pleaseeeeee?" he asked out loud.
people just stared at daxis as he was shirtless in the diner.

he turned around to see zeke right behind him, and looked at wit a baffled expressionon his face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:09 pm

Zeke saw Daxis standing, once again shirtless, in front of a room full of people. Zeke just shook his head and thought to himself, He might as well just not wear a shirt, too...

"Uh, sorry about my half naked friend," he said, taking Daxis' shoulder and pulling him backwards. "Is the innkeeper in?"

Quietly, he whispered to Daxis, "Where'd you loose your shirt this time?" And, not waiting for a response, "You have another one with you, right?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:23 pm

daxis looked at zeke,"ummm that was my last shirt i had with me...Ehehe."
he said with a slight laugh.

Iguess I should quickly find us some lodging or zeke is going to hate me...
daxis thought to himself as he quickly slipped past zeke when he looked away, he flew up looking for the closest Inn he could find.

daxis flying at top speed crash landed in fornt of an inn that looked a little dingy but at least it something rather than nothing.

daxis burst through the door, and stopped dead in his tracks."ummm....is there any vacany here? my friend and I need a place to stay the night."

he looked down at a sary looking old woman who handed him a key that had a weird design on it having the room number 666 on it. daxis just looked at it.then looked to see where the old woman was and saw no one there.

"ummmm thanks for the room!!!" he called out hoping the Innkeeper would hear his thanks. as daxis walked back to were zeke was he stared at the key totally oblivious to everything he encountered.

daxis ran up to zeke glomping him from behind."I GOOOOOOOTTTT ITTT!!!! "he squeeled as he dropped the key into zeke's hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:02 pm

Zeke saw Daxis slip out of the nice looking inn and into the dingy looking one. He sighed heavily. At least that one'll save some money. he thought as he followed Daxis.

However, Daxis was being quite quick and before Zeke could turn around, Daxis had tackled him from behind, and exclaimed of his success in getting a room.

Zeke took the key halfheartedly.
"Uh.... good...." He said, glancing back at the place. It seemed... isolated, and run down, and unused and many other things that made Zeke hesitant about entering, but he turned to Daxis and looked at him.

"Come on, I need some rest," he said, leading the way. He glanced at the room key, noting the strangeness of the number being three digits. Usually it was one, maybe two for bigger inns. Some didn't even have locks, and that was what he expected from a place as run down as the cheaper looking inn seemed.

"How much are we paying for this, anyway?" he asked as he pushed the door open. His thought was cut off, however, when a plank of wood underneath of him slipped and he fell with a resounding crash into the basement.

Dust settled, and he felt a thick sort of pain ooze through him, spreading up his back from his shoulders to his hips. A heavy support beam had landed on him, pinning him to the ground.

Stunned from the fall, he forced himself to breath slowly for about five minutes. He knew he couldn't push the beam off of him, and he didn't dare try to move, knowing that if he moved, the floor/roof's rubble might crash down on him further.

"Daxis!" he yelled upwards, not quite able to see the hole that was the single light source in the cobwebbed, dark basement.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 pm

daxis halfly ignored zeke asking how much the rooms was when he saw him fall through the floor.

"zeke?... "he said as he peered through the massive hole in the floor
he slightly saw a little light shining in on him to see the beam pinning zeke.
"Hold on I'll get you out of there! Or at least try to anyways!" he yelled down to him.

daxis was getting ready to dive in to the hole, as he spread his wings a bit he felt something or someone tugging on his wing. he turned to see the old woman with a hammer in her hand and carrying a bunch of plywood to seal up the hole.

daxis looked at the odd woman "umm thanks i guess but i need to get him out of there first." the woman nodded and disappeared.
daxis then spread his wings again and dived into the hole floating over the beam that trapped zeke.

he pulled his scythe out using the blade end to cut pieces of the support beam off of zeke. "hold on there's one more piece i need to pull off you ok." he said to zeke with concentration. daxis reached his hands toward the block of wood pulling with his might, sending the wood flying through the wall .

with the sudden momentum of letting go of the wood daxis fell ontop of zeke.
daxis tried to stand up but fell down again after feeling something stuck in his foot. "OWWWWW!!! IT hurts..." he wimpered trying to not look at his feet covered in splinters.as he was still halfly ontop of zeke whining.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:07 pm

Zeke heard Daxis call back down to him, reassuring him that he'd get him free soon. There was a moment of almost silence, when he swore that he heard Daxis talking to someone, but then Daxis had jumped down the hole, and was using the scyth to hack at the large beam.

Suddenly, the wood was lifted off of him but weight was returned onto the already bruised Zeke as Daxis fell on him.

"Oof... Daxis, that's not helping..." However, he heard Daxis whimpering and recalled the splinters everywhere on the floor. He could only assume what had happened.

He sighed heavily. "Get off and I'll help you get the splinters out," he said, not wanting to push Daxis off more to save him from more soreness than anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:24 pm

daxis slowly rolled onto the floor next to zeke pushing himself up into the upright sitting postion and held his foot up that was covered in blood and splinters. he looked at zeke then turned his head and winced from feelingt he splinters coming out one by one.

after all the splinters were out he slightly stood up using his scythe as leverage and held his hand out to pull zeke up from the wreck.
"what a mess this is...." he sighed halfly.

daxis put his arm around zeke's waist and spread his wings using his scythe to push off the ground sending them back up through the hole.

"we should be fine now..."daxis grabbed the hammer and the plywood and began to cover up the massive hole.
five minutes passed as daxis seemed to be having trouble with the hammer
when all the sudden he hit his hand with a mass force of the hammer.
daxis just sat there emotionless like a doll sitting in fornt of the hole with dazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:27 pm

Zeke watched Daxis begin to fix the floor. He was about to make some comment, like, "shouldn't we let the innkeeper handle this?" or something to that effect, when Daxis hit his hand with the hammer and stood perfectly still.
Zeke had expected him to cry out in his familiar way but instead, nothing.

"Daxis...? You all right?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:41 pm

daxis still dazed like being posessed stood up and walked towards zeke.
ignoring what he said, and dropped the hammer on the floor.

daxis started splurting out random things to zeke thouhg not aware of what
he was doing or saying as he came closer to him.
"will You....be..." as words randomly would come and go as if to mean something.

daxis fell to the floor limp as he awakened to being on the floor next to the hammer, staring at zeke's face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:45 pm

Zeke watched Daxis get up, ignoring his question. What's wrong with him? He wondered as the giansza walked towards him.

"Will you...br...." was all that escaped Daxis' lips before he collapsed to the floor.

Zeke bent down overhim, shocked and confused.

"Daxis! What are you doing?!" he asked his companion sharply.

"Daxis...." he sighed. He has the weirdest luck...
He let the giansza lay there, though kept an eye on him, and was relieved when Daxis opened his eyes.

"What happened?" asked Zeke.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:54 pm

daxis stood up scratching his head "you know.... I had the strangest dream..like i was posessed by something but i doubt that would ever happen."
he laughed childishly.

he looked at the half covered hole in the floor, then zeke,"d-d-d did you do that?"he said in amazement.

he picked up the hammer again and finally finished covering up the hole, sauntering over to where zeke stoodas he was lost in deep thought waiting for zeke to open the door.
what happened just now .... this place seems a little odd even for me....
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 pm

Zeke looked at Daxis strangely. He doesn't remember fixing the hole? He then watched Daxis resume his strange, thoughtless actions and then return.

"Uh.... Daxis? I'm gonna go check out the room you got us."

He followed the hallway that seemed to lead to the rooms, not glancing back to see if Daxis had followed him.

He looked at the key, which was luckily still in his pocket, and went into the matching room.

Fitting it into the lock, he turned the knob and enter the room.

It was small, and as run down as the rest of the placed seemed. There was one bed, which at least looked clean, and a small stool by a table. The walls were faded white wash on slightly splintering wood, which was revealed under the pale white-grey in some patches. On the floor in the corner was a dark stain that could have been rust.

Or blood, his mind told him, feeling apprehension as he stepped in. Some thing about the whole building seemed just.... off.

He glanced back. "Daxis, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:27 pm

daxis heard zeke calling to him."hmm? oh! Yeah...I'm coming "he said lost in thought.
daxis sprung up behind zeke as he was entering the room, making a wierd squeel.

as daxis walked in after zeke he loooked at the wallpaper that seemed to be peeling off, being facinated with wallpaper he went and ripped masses of it off tirwling it around himself like a child would.

daxis felt his stomach rumble loudly in the room."mmmm...Zeke....can I get something to eat?...I like PEACHES!" he delightly squeeled while pulling off the wallpaper that was around his body.

"I'll be right back ...." he said as he gleefully trounced out of the room singing"Peaches..Peaches.. their Yummy in my tummy!"aloud.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:46 am

Zeke watched Daxis swirl around in scraps of wallpaper like a mad man and yell something about peaches as he walked off.

Knowing he would be back (or at least, couldn't get far without getting into some kind of trouble) he sat down tentatively on the bed. It seemed clean and supportive enough, so he took off his shoes and lounged back on it.

Closing his eyes, he let his mind drift as he so often did. However, he sensed that something was amiss, that his consciousness wasn't the only sentient mind floating around. There was definitely something else, and he wasn't sure if it was good or not.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:53 pm

after daxis found a canister of what looked to be peaches lying around, he consumed them immediatly.

daxis went back to their room as quiet as he could, coming up to one side of the bed with his eyes half open not noticing zeke , plopped down sleeping like baby next to him.

as daxis was sleeping his wings fluttered making a slight cooling breeze flowing past zeke, that also made daxis' hair flow into his face as if trying to make him sneeze.

daxis then started to turn over in his sleep stretching his arms out wide , then grabbing hold of zeke not aware of his doing, and not letting go.

(OOC: page claim^^)
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:58 pm

Zeke's mind wandered back when he felt someone clinging to him tightly. He opened one eye, peeking to the side, and saw Daxis asleep, clinging to him. What's with this guy and the physical contact? he thought as he reached a hand over to poke Daxis on the shoulder.

"...Daxis..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:04 pm

daxis soon let go of zeke as he was poked in the shoulder but was not woken,
he turned yet again ,but this time in a funny position in which his top half of his body was hanging off the side of the bed as his legs were still on the bed.

he started to sleeptalk" someday...I'll Get... the Cookies!.... and you will be mine... forever more...."rambling on about random things that didnt quite make sense.

as he had stopped and continued to lay in his awkward positioning.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:07 pm

Zeke, having decided that sleeping in the same general area as Daxis was not a good idea for the already clumsy giansza. He stepped over his mumbling companion and decided to take a walk through the inn, in search of the source of the strange mental presence. Perhaps ghosts?

Walking into the hallway, he thought he saw someone turn the corner at the end to go to an upstairs. Curiosity inspired by boredom caused him to follow. He walked leisurely down the hall and to the rickety stairs.

One glance up them told him that it might be quite difficult to get up without the whole thing collapsing, and as he thought of such, he unconsciously rubbed his back where he'd had the beam fall on him.

He put his hand on the banister, wondering still if it was a good idea to continue on, when he heard a young woman's voice from behind him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she said seductively. "Maybe, instead, you could help me have a little fun...?"

Zeke turned around. With the hallways in the shape they were, he should have heard her come up from behind him.

She looked in her late teens and had a seductive smile to match her tone of voice. IT appeared as if she was the one he'd seen running around the corner, but that seemed impossible. Unless....

He reached out with his mind, and indeed, this had been one of the mental presences that wasn't quite ordinary.

A ghost.

He reached out to her to confirm his guess. Big mistake.

Just as he did, and came to the conclusion that he had been right, he felt something much stronger mentally lash out at him. He faded into blackness.....

----------------------------

The body that belonged to Zeke walked back towards the hallways. The being in control, not Zeke, thought to itself, It feels good to be in a body now... after so long.
Zeke's hand reached out to turn the knob. He entered the room and spotted the companion of Zeke ...Daxis, according to Zeke's mind, still asleep in his awkward position.

"You sleeping? It's still day time..." he said as he nudged Daxis awake. This one will do nicely for some fun...
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:43 pm

daxis sleeping in his awkward position felt something poke him.
As he slowly opened his eyes heard zeke's voice,staring up at his companions face." mmm... Zeke....why're you up so early we don't have to be.... *yawns* anywhere at the moment... but have it your way... just give me a sec..." daxis yawned and went to look for a bathroom to wash his face.

as he walked down the hall he thought he saw a figure of an old woman standing in his path. daxis rubbed his eyes as the figure disappeared formhis vision." hmm.. thats odd I swear i saw someone there a minute ago.."daxis scratched his head and continued looking for a bathroom.

daxis walked down the hall turning to go donw the stairs, when he tripped over a loose board sending him down the filght of stairs,and landing on a coat rack that seemed strong enough to hold his weight."Ouch...." he wimpered with frustration.

"ZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!......I Could USe a Little help here!!!!!!!!!!"he yelled up hoping to see zeke come down.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:51 pm

Zeke, or rather the being in control (although Zeke would have done the same) sighed heavily at Daxis clumsy actions.

He went to the stairs and saw that the giansza had gotten caught in a coat rack.

Slowly walking down the stairs, he used gentle motions to untangle the strange fellow from the coat rack.

He didn't remove his hands from the man, however, and pushed him against the wall.

"No need to be in such a hurry," he said in a tone that matched the young ghost's from earlier and with a cheeky sparkle that came entirely from the spirit controlling him. "....Daxis."

He lifted one hand from the wall and gently stroked Daxis's cheek. Ah. thought the spirit, To actually be able to feel being close to another....
Zeke's body leaned closer to Daxis....
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:05 pm

daxis suddenly felt the wall behind him , being cornered by zeke or rather the entity controling zeke. daxis standing still as zeke had stroked him on the cheek,he blushed not having faintest clue what to think, but didnt resist him either having been with zeke for quite sometime.

"Zeke...um do you mind helping me find the bathroom.. I seem to have gotten lost..." he said still blushing and halfly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:10 pm

Zeke laughed lightly. He's blushing, the entity thought. This will definately be worth the trouble.

He cut off any side escape of Daxis.

"There'll be plenty of time for that later," he said as the entity in control kissed Daxis.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:20 pm

daxis being cut off from escape was once again cornered, this time being kissed by zeke. daxis' face went red though he did not move.

"I..Ah...I ummm.. " no words could escape his mouth as he just stood there.
daxis looked away from zeke, as he was still cornereed.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:26 pm

The entity smiled; Zeke smiled.

"Why so red in the face?"

Inwards, the spirit laughed to itself. Oh, what fun I shall have!

He gently used his hand to turn Daxis' face to look at him. "Hehe... it's cute when you're shy...."

Zeke pulled Daxis away from the wall and fell backwards, pulling Daxis down on top of him.

That was when the entity left Zeke, headed for Daxis......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside town [done]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next