Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Seaside town [done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:10 pm

Zeke looked with doubt at the apron Daxis had tossed him. It seemed safe enough, but when he put it on he realized that it had writing on the front. He read it out loud to himself.

"Kiss the cook?!"

He shrugged. Better than gettin his shirt dirty and going shirless like Daxis was more often than not.

"Uh.... Where would I find peaches?" He thought out loud to himself. Just as he turned around, he saw that creepy old lady right in front of his face.

He let out a random shreik. "Where the hell'd you come from?!"

She looked at him solemnly.

"I brought you some peaches."

And, indeed, she was holding a jar of preserved peaches. He took them from her hands carefully, knowing that it'd be a bit heavy.

"Uh... thanks... Ma'am."

"Anything for someone who could pull of that dress so well," she cackled madly in response as she poofed into nothingness.

Face red, he shouted at the now gone ghost.

"That was your doing!!!"

Turning around, he tried to hide his embarrasment. "I.. uh, got us some peaches."

He handed the jar to Daxis.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:15 pm

daxis turned away from the window."zeke ....Who're you talking to ?... ah
who cares as long as you gots the peaches."

daxis carefully pulled the lid off the jar pouring the large amounts of peaches into the pan ,daintily placing the crust ontop.daxis fluttered over to the kiln"cooking is so fun..cooking is so fun...now its time to take a break and see what we have done!"he sang gleefully.

as he watched zeke just stand there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Zeke listened to Daxis sing over the pie being cooked.

"Where have I heard that before?" he wondered. "Oh well...."

He walked over to the kiln, and looked at Daxis.

"I guess it's gonna be a bit 'till it's finished... What do you wanna do while we're waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:22 pm

daxis looked at zeke with his face yet again turning flush red.
"we.. we ..we could dress up in those old clothes again!" he laughed uncontrolably.

just then the 'sudective' ghost took control of daxis.
daixs started walking towards zeke.
"come'on zeke we can have fun playing in the clothes again."

daxis being controlled by the ghost pulled him by the apron to the basement, leaving the pie to bake.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:25 pm

Zeke was forced to come along with Daxis down to the basement. Oh well... he thought. If Daxis wants to dress in funny clothes, whatever. One thing's for sure, I'm not putting the dress back on.

Finally back down in the basement, zeke commented to himself. "Wow.. first time I've used the stairs to go down."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 pm

daxis controlled by the seductive ghost had zeke in the basement,like they were before only using the stairs instead of some other way of falling into the basement painfully.

the ghost smiled posessively at zeke through daxis."just wait a minute..Okay.Zekey..!" saying in a chipper voice, and prancing behind a random cutain with a bundle of clothes in hand.

half a minute later daxis sprang out of the curtain wearing an old poofy, and what looked to be like a wedding dress. daxis being posessed flung himself over to zeke.

daxis smiled at zeke "After this we can have a wedding... just the two of us!"
as he pranced around pulling a musty old tuxedo over top of zeke.
daxis immediatly smelled something burning,bringing him back to his old self.
daxis in the poofy wedding dress trounced up the stairs ,and into the kitchen screaming,pulling zeke along with force." the pie!!!!!!!!!!!! the pie is gonna BURN!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:59 am

Zeke gave Daxis a blank stare when he put on the wedding dress. Then he realized who, or rather what, must have been making him do such over the top (even for Daxis) things.

That was when Daxis yanked him up the stairs screaming about pie burning. Zeke smelled it, too.

"Hm... must be a hot oven for it to burn that fast..."

He then realized the random tux Daxis had somehow tossed onto him. That was almost too small.

Standing in the kitchen with the smoke of burning pie wafting over to him, he decided to let Daxis handle his baked good and get out of the too-tight tux.

He pulled off the jacket easily, but had to stop to fiddle with buttons and couldn't help but wonder how the hell Daxis had gotten it on him so fast. Getting frusterated, he just ripped the whole top off.

That's when he realized that, through some kind of possessed magic, his regular clothes under-neath were not so much on any more.

Standing there, shirtless and wanting to ditch the also too tight pants but wondering if he even had any underwear on, Zeke cast an accusing look at Daxis.

"Daxis, where are my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:59 pm

Daxis pulled the burnt crispy pie out of the kiln, as his eyes began to water.
he dried his eyes on the dress he was wearing, as his mood had changed instantly ,looking at zeke.

"Why.. are you looking at me ?... I didn't do anything with them." daxis said bewildered by zeke wearing tight tuxedo pants that were a few sizes too small and no shirt.

daxis' mood changed back to having teary eyes, as he threw the pie at zeke.
"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!..."he said as he ran out of the room, tripping slightly in the dress.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:08 pm

Zeke caught the hot, hot pie with his face.

Did I mention the pie was hot?

"OW! HOT PIE!" He danced around, rubbing the crispy remnants off of his face, and looked at Daxis, but Daxis had left the room.

"Stupid ghost...." he muttered under his breath. A bit of peach pie dripped off of his nose and into his mouth. "Mmm... Hey, this is good."

Seeing as Daxis was gone now, and he was alone (as far as he knew) he pulled off the too-tight pants and breathed a sigh of relief when his underwear, was, in fact, still on.

He was about to head down the stairs to the basement in search of his clothes when he decided on a whim to go check on Daxis. After all, there were ghosts about and he was prone to trouble.

Down the hall Zeke went, almost forgetting that he was almost naked.

He rapped his knuckles on the door. "Daxis? You in there?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:17 pm

sure enough daxis was whining in the room infront of zeke.
"GO Away....! I..I...I... " daxis in full tears with muffled sound whimpered loudly not finishing his sentence.

daxis sat on the floor whiping his tears off his face with the skirt half of the dress. daxis sat there speechless,not noticing zeke almost naked.
"ITs... My fault ....for bringing us here..." he whined with barely any emotion,
still having his back to zeke while he was on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:20 pm

Zeke sighed. There would of course be no reasonable talking to him with him like that.

"You know, that pie was hot, but it tasted good... We could bake another one..."

Can't believe I'm suggesting more baking, but....

"I'll wear that apron again..... Or..." He cringed. "The dress..."

PAGE CLAIM LOL
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:34 pm

daxis turned around looking at zeke with teary eyes "you.. really would help me bake another one...?" he said whiping his eyes and hugging zeke out of happiness without thinking, as he fell knocking zeke over onto the ground with the poofy dress weighing them down. daxis blushed, whiping his eyes again.

"you mean the world to me .... don't ever change..." he whispered into zeke's ear, as he pulled his weight up off him, making the dress skirt fly up,
flashing zeke with his underpants that had banana's all over them.

daxis' face went red."uhhh.... You didn't See Anything!"he around screamming.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:02 am

Zeke nodded hesitantly and for some reason was not prepared for the sudden hugging by Daxis. They both fell down, Daxis blushing as usual.

"You mean the world to me... don't ever change..." was whispered, and this time it was Zeke's turn to get red in the face.

Just then, Daxis got up and the skirt of the dress went up, too. Zeke caught a glimpse of banana-patterned underpants before Daxis left the room theatrically screaming, "You didn't see anything!"

Zeke got up and followed him out of the room, grinning. He couldn't help but wonder, however, where the damn ghosts had put his clothes.

Just then, his pants fell on his head.

He looked at them, then around the room, suspicious of the ghosts, but put them on. It was a start, at least.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:57 pm

as daxis ran out of the room screaming "you didn't see anything" to zeke
he was not paying attention to where he was going.

Daxis heard a slight ripping sound, as he found himself falling down the stairs as he had unnoticingly stepped on the ends of the dress which had ripped the skirt completely off, leaving only the top.

before daxis could stop himself he felt the hard surface of the wall,then falling over on the ground, looking up to see stars floating around his head from the dizzyness. "I'mmmm...Okaaaayyy....." daxis feintly yelled as he laid there.

as the scraggly old ghost woman had watched daxis fall painfully down the stairs, she went down makingherself visible to daxis.

daxis looked up once againto see the old women, his face going pale.
the ghost spoke to him as she handed alarge paddle to him.
" ya'll might need this here paddle, it might help ya with that other ...ohh whats her face....there's other of us here....and she making trouble for me.. toodleloo.Ehehhhe..." cackling as she disappeared leaving daxis with the paddle in hand white as a sheet.
"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 pm

Zeke followed Daxis to the stairs when he heard the tumbling. By the time he saw him, his winged companion was sitting at the base of the stairs, minus the skirt of his dress, and for some unknown reason, holding a paddle.

"Daxis.... what.... the paddle.... You know what, I'm not even gonna ask where you got that." He walked closer to Daxis, but as he was perplexed, he was unprepared for the seductive ghost's takeover of his body. He stumbled on the stairs but caught himself just before the landing.

Pass that here, I've got an idea," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:45 pm

daxis sat there holding the paddle in hand ,not knowing what to do
while thinking to himselfcome'on think...think ... what to do ...should use the paddle ....or ....give it to...zeke?...ahhh this is hurting my brain...

daxis not knowing what to do smashes a hole in the wall to escape outside the building leaving a giagantic hole.

daxis ran down the street wit paddle in hand running like he had never ran before.what Am I doing ...I can't run from Zeke... daxis stopped inplace where he stood with the paddle.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:49 pm

Zeke, or rather the ghost in control, chased Daxis out of the hole.

"Get back here! I've got a fun idea!"

Now, you must understand, they ran into a street full of people, one without pants and one without a shirt, the first holding a paddle and the second screaming. This caused quite a commotion.

People got out of the way or stopped to watch and were knocked over if they were in the path of either Daxis or Zeke.

Eventually, Zeke saw Daxis stop.

"There you go. Now can I have the paddle?" He pulled a marker out of his pocket that must have been placed there during the short absense of his pants.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:59 pm

daxis stopped as he saw zeke come up after him with a marker.
daxis turned around and without thinking smacked zeke with the paddle.
with much force knocking him backwards, and dropping the paddle,sitting on the ground with the weirdest most frightened expression on his face.
"zeke.. what are you doing..with ...that ..Marker? " as he slowly tried to reach for the paddle.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:01 pm

Zeke, stunned by the paddle blow, fell down backwards. However, he quickly recovered and went for the paddle with the thick black marker.

He looked at Daxis as his companion spoke, grinning crookedly.

"Oh, I'm going to write something. Now, I'll give you a choice...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:07 pm

daxis sitting frozen in fear of what zeke might do daxis tried to reason with the posessed zeke."come'on can't we think of another way ?."
.. this could be bad.... daxis thought for a moment.

"umm.. what are my..choices Anyway?" daxis asked with a flinching look.

making a quick move daxis darted away from zeke heading straight towards a dock
daxis tried get on one of the boats but tripped on a loose woodplank sending him into the water flailing.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:18 pm

Zeke grabbed the paddle and had just written a "Y" when Daxis ran off. Capping the marker, he began to chase after Daxis.

That was when his winged companion fell into the ocean. Again.

Zeke mentally elbowed the possessing ghost out of him and dove in after his friend.

He saw Daxis flailing his arms and swam towards him.

"Stop panicking so I can get a firm grasp of you!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:25 pm

daxis flailed his arm towards zeke so he could grab hold of it and pull him back to the dock. daxis sat on his hands and knees gasping for air,as he ripped off the constricting wedding gown top that remained on his body. daxis fell over sideways on the wooden dock as if he were breathless, with his eyes closed.

daxis thought he rest alittle hoping zeke wouldn't be to worried about him, though he was only now wearing his banana pattern boxers, while resting unconcious next zeke on the docks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:48 am

Zeke pulled Daxis out of the water and deposited him on the dock. Daxis gasped for air and pulled off the remaining bits of wedding dress.
At least it's fairly warm out today, he thought thankfully as he sat down near Daxis, catching his breath.

Seeing Daxis passed out on the dock, he nudged him. "You okay?" he asked, wondering if his friend was merely resting or actually out cold. Or both.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:03 pm

Daxis woke up feeling the warmth of the sun on his body,though turning a flustered red when he saw he was only in his banana patterned boxers.
daxis looked at zeke."I'm...fine..." he mumbled in a change of voice.
As he got up slowly he walked away form zeke leaving him there.

daxis wandered into a clothing shop that happened to be right near him while he walking down the road. daxis opened the door, making a tiny little bell above the door ring. " would happen ot have anything in my size..of clothing.."daxis sighed as a short woman carrying an arm full of measuring bands. " right this way sir.."the short woman smiled.

daxis figdeted while she was measuring his height and width for clothing.
daxis jumped alittle feeling a pin poke him from the peices of cloth that she had placed over him puting a pin in it to hold it together.

"Oww... hey watch it ...mmm nevermind..."daxis continued watching out the window to see if zeke would follow him. but saw no one walk by.
the woman had finally finished making him new clothing that looked like his old clothing, only brand new.

"I..uh.. thank you ..." daxis sighed heavily handing her the amount of money for the clothing. please come find me zeke ... I...I..I don't want to be alone... daxis let out another sigh as he stood waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 pm

Zeke looked up, trying to figure out where Daxis had run off to - yet again. He shivered a bit, wishing that he had his shirt, or better yet, some dry clothes, when he was stopped by a stranger.

"Hey there, sonny. You one of those gypsies here with the carnival?"

"Huh? No..." He turned around to see an old man with too high pants.

"Thought you would be, what with the shirtlessness and all. Get a shirt on, then!"

And with that the old man ran off. Zeke almost questioned it before he realized what the old man had said.
"A... carnival?" he said to himself as he kept walking. "Interesting..."
He thought that he might just check it out.

He was walking aimlessly when he spotted Daxis, outside of a tailor shop, in his regular clothing.

"Daxis!" he yelled, trying to get his companion's attention. He walked up to him, and proceeded to explain his wish to visit the carnival. He couldn't help but grin. "I've never been to a carnival, you know!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside town [done]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next