Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Seaside town [done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:10 pm

daxis turned to see zeke come down the street calling.
"ZEKEEEEEEEEEE..!"he squeeled and waved back to him.

daxis' face lit up with a smile when zeke mentioned the carnival.
"ooo can we go ?"he said popping up around zeke everytime he'd turn.

daxis remembered he had been to a carnival once in his life when he was a little guiansza and his parents were still alive, but that was all past him now since he didnt remember how fun the carnival was.

"LETS GOOOOOO!!!!" Daxis gleefully pulled zeke towards a crowd of people and loud music and weird costumes.
daxis couldnt see a thing as he stood behind the crowd, and he forced his way into the crowd to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Zeke, for once willingly, followed Daxis. He was intrigued, as he often wasn't, with the carnival. Bright coloured tents and pavilions linedc crude pathways of trampled grass just outisde of the town. He went back and forth, not sure what to look at first, and all the while trying to keep his usually cool composure from exploding into near childish glee.

To his left, a little ways in, he spotted a pavilion with a man calling to knock square blockes off of boxes to win a prize.

"That looks easy..." He said, walking up to the pavilion.

"I'd like to try," he told the man.

"Five gold," he said. "For three throws. Give it a shot, my good man!"

"Five gold! That's -"

"Chicken?"

Zeke, grumbling, dug the money out of his pocket. "Never." He slammed it down on the table and picked up the balls.

Fwoosh! A miss.

Fwoosh! Another miss

Fwoosh! Yet again.

He glared at the man, and slammed more gold down on the table.

"Keep 'em coming."
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:46 pm

daxis saw zeke trying and failing at a stand over to the left.
he wandered over not making a sound and popping up behind saying "watcha up to!!!"right in his ear.

"ooo this looks fun....."he chuckled as he leaned a little trying to grab the coins in his pocket.

"I'll take three tries ..."daxis smirked.

the man took a good look at daxis."ahh, my fine young feathered friend ...you seem familiar....here you go."

daxis picked up one ball and wound up his right arm hurling the ball like a bullet
into the pile of blocks, knocking all of them off the pedastal , sending them flying into a hot greasy griddle.

"oops...guess i don't know my own strength " daxis laughed as he saw the mans jaw drop.

"so what will you choose as a prize ... my friend...we got your basic stuffed objects , and the mystery box!!"

daxis stared with wonder about what to choose.ooo what to choose ...... the box or the stuffed thing...... mmmm...

"I'll Take the box!" daxis sadi with determination to see what was in the box.

"hey zeke ...where do you want to go next"daxis smiled gleefully.

"we can open this thing later , when we find a hotel."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:55 pm

Zeke only grunted in displeasure. "This was a stupid game anyway." He muttered, but at the sight of the carnival, he couldn't stay that annoyed.

He shrugged and began walking, knowing that Daxis would know to follow his random wanderings.

He weaved in and out of the crowd, looking for something of interest.

Food on a stick, food on bread... Something that doesn't even look like food... More games.... He thought, naming off various pavilions he passed.

"Hey.... What's that?" He said aloud, heading over to an ominous purple tent. He pulled open the cover of the entrance and heard a deep, sensuous voice from inside.

"Welcome, half-demon. I am Mireila, mistress of the unknown, speaker for the dead, teller of futures. What is it you wish to know."

"Uh..." He peered in deeper and saw a woman at a table with a crystal ball on it. "What do you mean?"

"Oh! I see you do not know of my abilities. Let me demonstrate them for you."

She wover her hands around the crystal ball and trails of a blueish essence came from them, evaporating into air almost instantly.

A great flash of light occurred and he heard a familiar, seductive voice. "Hey there, blondie."

The seer lept over the table and tackled Zeke to the ground, kissing him passionately.

That was when Daxis walked in.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:01 pm

daxis wandered abit more til he found the odd coloured tent .
as he lifted the tent drape he saw zeke on the ground with a woman ontop him kissing him.

daxis just stood there with a flushed red face.
and thought to himselfthat woman seems offly familar ....where have i seen that face before

"ummm zeke ... sorry to barge in on you at the moment but..ah uh... ummm.
nevermind." daxis said trying to spit out what he was saying but couldnt.
as he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:05 am

Zeke tried ti push the gypsy woman off of him, but with the seductive spirit in control, she was stronger than before. He struggled to get her off, but it was futile.

Just as Daxis turned away, Zeke pushed the possessed seer off of him and she seemed to come to her senses.

"Whooie... That's some obsessive ghost you've got there."

The seer climbed off of Zeke and settled her clothes. He, too, got up and tried to gain composure. He however, failed to notice that the woman's dark red lipstick had come off all over him, especially (and most darkly) on his lips.

"Ah, and I can tell that you are involved in this, too." the seer said, gesturing vaguely towards Daxis.

Zeke looked and saw Daxis' expression. "It was that ghost again... " he explained. "She seems to like me," he added with a laugh.

"Hm hm hm..." The gypsy woman chuckled. "Let's just see what kind of ghost this is, maybe I can help you....."

".... for a fee."

Zeke regarded her. "What kind of fee?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm

daxis pulled out his giant box , which he somehow managed to carry tucked under his shirt. daxis looked the gypsy. " ah... what about this ......"daxis lightened a feint smile.

" I don't know whats in it ..but....will it cover the fee .....?" he said with a changed expression.

sometimes I just don't know what I get myself into daxis' train of throught was broken by a scary imagethat peirced into his mind.

daxis stood there staring at zeke with a perplexed mind, while he ruffeled his feathers in discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Zeke looked as the gypsy took the box from Daxis, wondering what was inside. The gypsy woman took it, looked at it for a moment, and then nodded. "It will be enough."

She regarded them in such a way that she seemed to hold some power, and shut her eyes, rubbing her temples.

"First off, I need to figure out why this ghost is on this earth, and why it's stuck so much to you."

She hmmmed, and ooohmed and moaned and put on a dramatic show until she suddenly stopped. Zeke looked at her.

"What is it?"

She grinned crookedly. "I know why this ghost is attatched the this world, and you."

Zeke glared at her. "Tell us, already...."

The seer grinned crookedly. "This ghost is an obsessive Yaoi fangirl. Now, there's a few ways we can get rid of her..."

Zeke gaped. "You're kidding me, right?!" He then trailed off into thought, muttering, "although it's not like that hasn't happened a few times already today..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:40 pm

daxis tried hold in a giggle while trying to be serious."don't worry zeke...giggle ...im...sure we'll find away .....or else who know what more she might do to us .." daxis let his giggles follow through after trying to hold it in for so long.

daxis stood behind zeke with a bedazzled look in his eyes muttering sweet nothings to himself like he was a narcissist ,then at zeke with starry eyes.

daxis' tummy rummbled breaking his muttering as the hunger forced him onto his knees. " zeeekkkkeee .... can we get some foood....? mmmm..." daxis pinched out the words as he sinking lower to the floor from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Zeke looked from Daxis to the seer. She winked at him and he cast her a glare as Daxis asked about food. "Sure, Daxis..." He held out his hand to help Daxis up.

"I'm sure we'll find a different way, thanks," he shot at the seer.

She only laughed. "I don't think so.... You'll be back."

Looking down at Daxis with his hand outstretched, he asked, "What do you feel like eating?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:52 pm

pulled himself up by using the support of zeke." umm how about we find exotic to eat????" daxis smiled .

as they walked down the isles of resturants daxis was amused to see how many there were.

"oohhh lets go to this one...no..no wait this one? ....or how about this one..?"
daxis couldnt make up his mind he was so hungry he would probably starting gnawing onhis own arm soon or zeke's which ever he found first if he didnt get any food.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Zeke looked at Daxis. "Something exotic, hey?" he said as they left the tent. He'd been almost everywhere around the world of Luz-verhaal, traveling constantly, so he wasn't sure what applied as "exotic" to his feathered friend.

He pointed to a place where people were eating noodles with sticks. He hadn't seen that kind of food before, so he figured it would work. Besides, there was a tantalizing smell wafting from it.

"How about that?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:19 pm

daxis turned to see the place that zeke pointed to , as a moments glance he had a zombie like starry eyed stare with drool slightly falling from his mouth.

with no response he walked in waiting for zeke to follow as he made his way to a a couple of chairs at the back. daxis like mind was turning into noodles as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Zeke sat down at the small table and chairs at the back. Just as he sat, a creepy man from nowhere popped up behind him.

" Helloooooooooooo! What can I get you two young men?"
He twiddled his moustache and waited.

Zeke shrugged. "I'll get whatever he orders." He then looked to Daxis for his answer.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:30 pm

daxis sat drooling as he decided on a delicious noodle bowl that was atleast four feat high. with things various in shape and size. " can we get a jug of vadka to go with it....?"

daxis peered into zekes eyes as the man left to attend there orders. " sooo... zeke .. why don,t we just go to a church to exercise the spirit...although i imagine it wont be cheap... from the budget we're on..." daxis qaintly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Zeke, leaning back against the chair,liked the sound of the church (but not the price). However, money (at least for Zeke) would always be easy to come by.

"Don't worry about that. After we're done eating, why don't we take a little stroll and I'll happen to get us some." He smirked mischieviously.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:00 pm

daxis smiled"alright then .. i'll leave that up to you."
the creepy man from before had finally brought out their orders and the jug of vodka daxis had asked for.
daxis' face lit up and he plummeted into his bowl to devour the food. he then took a big sip of vodka as he hiccuped when he put it on the table. "sooo... you were saying we go get some money .... but *hiccup*how we gonna do that... "daxis apparently could hold his liquor, but he was overly wasted from the stuff he got for the first time. daxis got up leaving change on the table for the resturant, halfly falling to the side where zeke was. "come...on lets get ...us some...money.." daxis started to halfly flail his arms and dance around like a bellydancer.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Zeke started blankly at Daxis. Why had he ordered the vodka in the first place? He shook his head. Daxis was an odd one.

"You stay here and eat," he said, tossing some money on the table. "And pay if you finish before I get back. I will get us some money. And don't ask how, I have my ways."

He got up and glanced at the noodles that had been put before him. However, he wasn't particularly hungry, and the idea of getting rid of the ghost was quite appealing. He began to walk out, but turned around, to speak to Daxis again.

"Stay here, all right?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:21 pm

daxis halfly ignored what zeke said before he left."huh..mmmm.." daxis had left change on the table ,leaving to find the church.when he was stopped by a familiar force(the suductive ghostXD).with daxis,stateof mind he was not able to repel her. "now where did he go..."daxis said under control of the spirit. and began walking to find zeke. daxis came to a church on a small hill as the spirit controled him to sit ontop of the church roof waiting for zeke to come.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Zeke walked out of the building and proceeded to look around. Plenty of people weren't paying attention to any of their surroundings, and he found it quite easy to "relieve" them of some spare change without even using his usual means of mind powers. He then figured he'd gotten enough to get some help, and walked towards the quaint little church. IT would probably be better to leave a drunk Daxis out of this.

He was just about to go inside when he saw Daxis on the roof.

Oh great.... he thought.

Cupping his hands around his mouth, he shouted up to Daxis. "HEY DAXIS, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME!" He paused for a moment. "Just get down, here, all right!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:36 pm

the ghost posessing daxis had jumped off the church appearing face face with zeke.making daxis lfing himself onto zeke kissing him passionately.now Ive got him where i want him......the ghost said inwardly .
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:42 pm

Zeke jerked backwards in surprise when Daxis kissed him. Was this the vodka acting, or the ghost again? He sensitively reached out, and to his dismay, it was the ghost.
Realizing that Daxis was incredibly vulnerable from the seductive ghost, he decided to use some reverse psychology on it.

"That's the way you wanna play it?" he said with a faked sexy grin as he pushed Daxis away. "all righty." He pushed Daxis agains the church wall and made as if he was about to kiss him again. Then, at the last moment, while the ghost was distracted with what she assumed was about to happen, Zeke lashed out with his consciousness to rip the ghost from Daxis' body.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 pm

the spirit inside daxis released herself from his body making herself into a physical form of her own , leaving daxis unconciousagainst the church wall.
the ghost reached out towards zeke to touch his face.spitting out garrbled words that noone could understand. then daxis began to awaken louly muttering" bring out the preists where are ...they?...get me a preist do you know ...where i can find one?" as daxis' eyes were still closedas he was against the wall of the church.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Not ready for the ghost to strike back so quickly, it took a hold of Zeke. Zeke, in control of the ghost, waited for Daxis to finish speaking.

"I've got your priest right here," he said seductively, kissing Daxis passionately. Zeke, however, recovered from the ghost's takeover, but stopped before kicking it out of his body. If I just kick her out, she'll just go back to Daxis, or run off and we'll never be rid of her.... So instead of kicking the ghost out, he decided to hold the ghost in and control himself still.

If he could actually do that, that is....

Zeke fought against the ghost's willpower and pushed himself away from Daxis.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:41 pm

daxis found himself against a church wall not remembering what happened."zeke...whats... happening.."he looked at him."where are we..?" and didnt know how to react when zeke had kissed him. daxis got up quickly running into the church."WE ..NEED A PRIEST STAT!!!!!!" daxis flailed through church looking for a bottle of holy water, tripping on a pew as he left running out of the church to aid zeke with the random bottle of holy water and a rosary he found laying around. "HOLD ON......ZEKEEEEEEEE!! im comin.!!!!!!" daxis rushed out of the doors opening the botlle and spraying its contents on zeke as he also threw the rosary around his neck and holding onto zeke. preparing to fight the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside town [done]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next