Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Books, books, books!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Books, books, books! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:04 pm

just before she went back into the change room she saw leo dash off by himself.

I wonder where he's going at a time like this? she wonder went through leo's mind.

she then continued to dress in the various clothing she had picked up.
after about half an hour later she came out in the skimpiest thing she could find. she stepped out making provocative notions to kyne, until she saw leo in leather pants and an open shirt. her jaw dropped.

"since when do you where leather Leo?" she said coming closer towards leo scanning him with her eyes, then putting a hand on his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Leo pushed Shida away.
"I wear leather for Kyne," he said.

All of a sudden, Kyne shouted, "I think it's time for a threesom!"

He was then propmtly hit by a thrown shoe.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:10 pm

shida smiled and chuckled and kyne's outburst. ". well.. well.." she said intrigued by kynes comment. JUSt you Wait LEO imma gonna get kyne and you can't stop me ! (heh inner shida OMG there'd be like a million of her in one being ...XD)

shida picked up the shoe tossing it in leo's direction, then turned her attention back to kyne." sooo... which one do you think is better ? ... this one.. or this one? or do they both make me look like a whore?" she pointed to the one she had on before then the one she was wearing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 pm

"Well, I think-" started Kyne when Leo cut him off, clinging to Kyne.

"The first one makes you look like a whore and the second makes you look like a cheap whore."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:39 pm

shida stunned by leo's remark picked up the shoe and tossed it at loes face "NOBODY Calls me a cheap whore and gets AWay With it!!!" shida cracked her knuckles as she was now enraged by the comment.

"I'll show YOU a cheap whore ....JUST you wait leo!!!" as she chased him through the isles.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Leo hid behind Kyne. "You'll show me a cheap whore? I thought you already did that at the library...."

Kyne stopped Shida from chasing him.

"Shida, as much as you make a quite attractive whore, I'll have to ask you not to be a violent one."
He turned around. "You too, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:51 pm

shida immediatly stopped. " but.. but but ... but he ... " she stood there making the puppydog face at kyne.

" oh fine... "she said as she was now pouting infront them.
I can't belive leo has the nerve to even go against me ! i'll show him. shida madly pondered to herself while pouting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Kyne stood stern to the puppydog face, not giving in.

"Leo, appologize."

"But-"

"Leo....."

He sighed. "Sorry Shida for calling you a whore." He then clung to Kyne. "But hands off my man."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 pm

shida turned around acknowledging leo's appology. "appology accepted ...."
she turned her back to them to enter the change room to try on more clothes, but before entering said "since when was he YOUR MAN...."

and continued to try on the various clothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Leo turned red when she yelled "your man" but shouted back.

"Since always!"

Kyne just shook his head.

"Hey shida, find anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:08 pm

shida heard kyne's voice through the change room curtain.
"uhhh... this one ...i like "she threw voice into the air.

shida then stepped out in a outfit that had seemed more decent than her regular clothes were. she came out wearing a a black halter vest that looked a like it was for a wedding or some fancy thing, and and capri pants with a chain belt.

"so.. what do you think..."
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Kyne nodded approvingly. "Looks really good, actually."

Leo agreed, adding "I have no idea how you found it in a place like this, but it suits you." He smiled, trying to be on good terms, but still clung to Kyne.

Kyne turned towards the exit. "Let's buy it then, shall we?"

Leo nodded. "I better get changed back now, too...." He turned to walk away when Kyne stopped him.

"No, you should get those clothes. I like 'em." He grinned. Leo turned red.

"Well, uh.. What about you? don't you get any new clothes?"

Kyne pulled a face. "I'm horrible at finding clothes for myself. You know that."

Leo smiled. "Looks like me and Shida will have to find something for you, hey?" He winked at Shida.

"Leo......" said Kyne sidewaysly. He then muttered under his breath. "Why do I think I'm going to regret this soon?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:36 pm

shida's smile came back to her face. "Leo's right we havent found anything for you ..." she tugged his arm to go back towards the other clothing racks .

" we can't leave until we find you something ..." as she now reached for kyne's hand and pulling him along.

for once shida was agreeing with Leo.i can't believe it i must be out of my mind to be agreeing with this twirp shida thought as they wandered through the racks.

"hey leo did you find anything over there that would look good on kyne ?" she waved with a fangirl squeel, as she pulled out a bunch of leather pants and jackets in several colours, and as well finding leather chaps, and a cowboy hat.
shida was slightly giggling when she handed them to kyne.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:08 am

Kyne looked disturbedly at the clothes Shida had handed him, but actually reacted in shock at the next words to exit Leo's lips.

"Manthong."

There was a pause, and then Leo burst out laughing. He went further into the racks before pulling out a black sequence shirt, laughing at it, and continuing on.

Kyne looked at Shida while Leo was looking for more clothes. "You've got to be kidding me," he said referring to the chaps and cowboy hat.

Just then, Leo returned. He had a bundle of clothing in his hands. "Think this should fit your taste..... and mine," he grinned.

Kyne hesitantly took the clothes and dissappeared in the dressing room, as well with Shida's clothes she had picked out.

There was much shuffling, some cursing and what sounded like Kyne accidently ramming into a wall, and then the handle of the door turned.

Kyne stepped out, wearing....

(I haven't decided yet..........I'm probably just gonna draw this........ xD It shall be beyond words)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:50 pm

shida burst out laughing at leo's exclaimation of "manthong....idon't think ive ever heard leo spout that from his mouth before..."she said still histarically laughing.

shida sighed, then smiled." pweeassseee for me..."as she tossed the cowboy hat to kyne.

"hey... kyne where'd Maki go? i thought she was with us... " shida turned looking at a flat maki on the pavement with tampons shoved in her nose and ears. "ooo thats gotta be painful.." shida halfly cringed but still laughed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Kyne took the hat and unwillingly put it on. "Fine...."

Leo smirked at him. "Look's...... fitting."

Kyne pulled a shocked face. "What's that supposed to mean?"

But Leo had followed Shida out of the place and onto the street.

Out on the street, he saw Shida pointing at Maki, who had been trampled, it looked like, and had.......

"Ew, what?!" Leo went back in and grabbed a shovel. "I think we should scrape her off the street and maybe help her out....?"

Meanwhile, Kyne handled paying for the clothes and ran into them outside, with Leo holding a shovel and shoveling what looked to be a tampon covered Maki off of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female
Number of posts : 23
Characters : Maki
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:57 pm

"mmmmmm...." Maki groaned as she woke up. she tried to breathe but something was blocking her nazal cavity. she blew hard and the blockage was sent shooting out of her nose right towards leo.
She looked up and cocked her head to the side what had happened. oh that's right she had strayed away from the group after being distracted by something shiney, When she tried to find the group again she had walked into the middle of a street and was hit by a truck full of tampons.
She looked from Leo to Shida and back.... had they changed outfits?
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Leo dodged the previously nose inhabiting tampon.

"Maki, you okay? 'Cause you missed clothes shopping, and Kyne's wearing a cowboy hat!" he added gleefully.

Just then, Kyne approached. "I knew we were missing someone," he said absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:28 pm

shida moved closer to kyne. " we should get her a leash or something so she doesnt get too far from us...."she waved her finger in a circular motion.

"soo where to next...?" she said halfly now hanging off kyne's shoulder, with a cheeky smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Leo also clung to Kyne. "Yeah, Kyne, where?"

Kyne only shrugged. "Strip club?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:26 pm

shida still clung to kyne's shoulder " i don't mind .. If you don't..."she whispered into his ear, and twiddled her finger on his chest." lead the way...."shida said with a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:18 am

Leo, competing now for Kyne's attention, put his arms around Kyne's neck and stood on his tip toes to kiss him.

"You know, we don't need to go anywhere.... we could make our own strip club."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm

" i like the way you think..."shida chuckled
Not on your life buddy...HE's MINE!!!! shida thought inwardly.

still clinging to kyne shida said" where should we have it then ?"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Leo pouted, trying not to loose Kyne to Shida.

"How about back at the library," said Leo. "Or maybe just right here?"

He leaned foreward to Kyne, whispering sensually to him. "Kyne, you said you love me, right? Why don't we ditch Shida and....."

(Use your imagination)
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:15 pm

" don't listen to him kyne... "shida seductively pressed herself against him.
" he's not as fun as I am....and he doesn't have these...." she said making a bouncey motion.(and you can guess what XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, books!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: