Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Books, books, books!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Books, books, books! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:18 pm

Leo pushed shida out of the way. "But Kyne, she faints at the site of blood.... and I know how much you like blood..." he said suggestively. "And I don't mind it at all..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:44 pm

shida pushed leo over "it was only one time ..." she said

"besides who wants flat chest when you can have these.." she pointed at leo referencing him to his flat chest. shida then drags kyne away from leo, to what looks like an inn.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Leo followed, pushing Shida out of the way. "But boobs just get in the way.... Besides," he added. "What I've got is more fun than boobs."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:50 pm

" i'd like to see you try... oh great boobless one...."she said once again shoving lwo away from kyne." now where were we..?" she said in a sexy tone.

" you don't need him.. i can make all your worries dissappear..."she continued.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:51 pm

At this point, due to the total overload of sexualness.... Kyne fainted.

Leo looked at him. "Kyne, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 pm

shida stared at the feinted kyne as well." see loook what you did ..Leo....this all your fault.. " she bickered towards leo.

she then bent down on her knees putting kynes head up so hishea wasnt on the ground." kyne...kyne ...are you okay...? Kyne..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:14 pm

Leo sighed. "Looks like we over did it....." he said, fidgeting. "Great... now I'm all horny and have nothing to do...." He paused. "Unless..." he looked at Shida.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:23 pm

shida loooked at leo" unless ... what? you mean..."shida said thinking the oddest thing. hmm i wonder he could have in mind...and would it be fun...

shida looked at leo again,with a sexy and interested look on her face.

" tell me more..." she said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Leo leaned closer to her, then stopped, realizing they were in, like, a doorway.

"Let's take Kyne inside, first... And not do anything in the middle of a doorway." he winked at her. "But I'm pretty sure we can finish what we started in the library...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:12 am

shida agreed and helped leo carry kyne inside." fine by me.."she said still interested in what leo had in mind. shida stared at leo who winked at her." ahhh...i see " she said amused at his playfulness.

"well ..well i'm wondering what you have in store for me.." she said giving him a peck on the cheek, after she let go of kyne.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Leo looked around, and the place seemed kind of sleazy, which was probably a good thing because no one asked why they were carying a passed out dark elf into the inn

"Now," he said, putting his arm around Shida. "You wanted to know what I had in mind...?"

He then whispered something into her ear.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:37 pm

shida stood where she was when leo had put his arm around her. she turned her head alittle so she could see his face behind her. "of course I want to find out..."shida paused with a smirk on her face .

"but first.... ."she stopped, and tackled leo to the floor, and sat awkwardly on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 pm

Leo smiled seductively at Shida, who was on top of him, and pulled her closer, kissing her.

"Well, I don't really know, myself, but we can find out together..." he said.

In the middle of this, unknown to either, Kyne had woken up, proceeded to have a nosebleed, and faint from bloodloss. (<--random xD)
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:37 pm

shida let herself be pulled closer by leo for a kiss, kissing him back, she slowly proceeded to pull of leo's shirt, and undone one button on hers.

out of the corner of her eye she saw kyne on the floor, covered in blood.
shida jumped off leo in shock "KYNE!"she rushed over to his side, pulling a cloth out of her pocket rolled it up and shove it in his nose. " that should do it ..."she said .

shida seductively crawled back to leo, pinning him on the ground again."now...where were we..." shida came down kissing him this time.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Leo looked over when Shida jumped off him in shock. It seemed he was having a massive nosebleed.... After Shida had it taken care of with a random cloth, she crawled back on him. They kissed again, during which Leo managed to undo another of Shida's buttons.
He stopped kissing her to briefly say, "I think about here," and then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:44 pm

shida continued with what she was doing with leo,as she had reached to undo the last button, removing her shirt, throwing it as it landed on kyne's face.

shida smiled. "i don't think kyne will mind.. will he...?"she asked leo, putting her hand on his chest. shida stood up for moment sliding her pants off as she was now only in her frilly blue panties, as she then jumped back onto leo, staring into his eyes, with a seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Leo laughed, "I doubt he will," he said. Then, seeing Shida ditch her pants, decided to do so, too.

"So Shida... you look like you've got something in mind..." he said with equal seductiveness to her.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:15 pm

shida put a finger up to her face" oh... you know i always do...." she said pulling her bag closer into reach to find a random set of handcuffs.

shida made a motion as she held the handcuffs" are you pondering what i'm pondering....." shida smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Leo grinned. "Maybe I am," he said. "Should have figured you like this kind of thing....!"

He held out his wrists. "Have I been bad, officer Shida?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:20 am

shida spun the handcuffs around her finger." ohh.. you've been a very bad boy..."she said taking one end of the handcuffs and attaching it to leo, then the other to her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:50 pm

Leo blushed cutely. "So... what's my punishment? I hope I don't make it worse by doing something like..... this," he said, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:25 pm

shida blushed with excitment." I've got your punishment Right here!....."shida kissed him back with force.

with time passing by shida was wearing herself out with leo. she being one who tires easily,fell asleep laying awkwardly on leo who was pinned to the floor by her and that they were still handcuffed to each other. as she was holding onto him in her sleep with her arms around and underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Leo sighed. "She fell asleep...." he said. He tried to get her off of him, but in the position they were, it was impossible without some sort of help. He put his hand behind his head in a more relaxing position and waited for Kyne to wake up.

It wasn't that long that he had to wait, either.

Kyne shuffled under Shida's shirt. Realizing that it was on top of him, as he woke up, he hit it off, annoyed. Then he saw the scene in front of him, which due to where he was sitting, looked even worse than it actually was.

"Oh my GOD, did you guys have SEX?!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:43 pm

shida opened her eyes hearing the sound that came from behind her.
she sat up sliding off leo to let him up, but forgot that they were still handcuffed.
"mmm .... who what..?" she said rubbing her eye.

shida covered herself with arms over her chest giving leo a look of amazement."did you enjoy yourself..."shida said putting a finger in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Kyne shot both of them a shocked look.

Leo's face lit up red. "No........."He looked at Shida. "I mean, yes I did, but...." he looked at Kyne, flustered. "Noo..... Yes.... Uh........."

Kyne looked at Shida. "So you did?" He looked dissapointed that he had missed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, books!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: