Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 am

Zeke nodded.

"Sorry to burst your bubble," said Kyne, "but we're alone in here."

He was right. The kitchen stadium had been abandoned suddenly.

There was also something in the tone with which he said that that Zeke didn't particularly like....

"Kyne.... not the time for that kind of thing...."

Kyne at that point had already had his arms wrapped around Leo. "You know, you're no fun...."

Zeke shot him a funny look. He's enjoying this, isn't he?!
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:41 pm

"what!!....where'd everyone GO!" his voice echoed through kitchen stadium.

daxis lost track of what was on his mind which was their plan to get everyone turned back to normal,and instead was flirtatiously hanging over zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:21 am

Kyne grinned. "See? Daxis has the right idea!"

Zeke gave Daxis a poke in the ribs. "Daxis.... less touchy, more searchy."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 am

"aww come on but their so squishy i could poke them all day " he said poking zeke's boobs, and giggling like achild.

" so where do you suppose they went Miss. DETECTIVE!" daxis screamed loudly as he then had a smug look on his face as he pulled a strange hat over his head from out of nowhere.

"to the BaTCAVE!......NANAANANANAN........ what comes after the.... Nanananaa part?" he said confused scratching his chin.

"i think tis batter if you lead the way ...MY dear MAID MARyan...!!!!"he exclaimed with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:41 am

Zeke's eye twitched and he wrapped his arms around his chest, face bright red. "Don't poke!"

Kyne grinned. "That's what I love about boobs......"

Zeke cast Daxis a confused look. "What if I don't want to lead? What're you gonna do then?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:51 am

" well then i"ll have to carryyou over my shoulder if your not gonna listen..."daxis said picking zeke up and carrying him over his shoulder , with zeke facing the others.

" your coming and thats final ..... No Ifs ands or Buts!"he said charging full speed through a wall with zeke over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 am

"Wha-" Zeke didn't have time to retort before he was being carried over Daxis' shoulders. "Daxis! Put me down!!!"

Then he was charged through a wall.

Meanwhile, Kyne looked at Leo, raising an eyebrow. Leo, getting the idea, shrugged.

"Better than walking," he said. and with that, Kyne picked him up and followed Daxis, wondering where he was headed.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:02 am

daxis plowed right through the wall but didnt notice that they were falling, straight into a pond, and with that he fell stillholding zeke over his shoulder ,who was now slipping almost out of his grasp , and was trying to catch him from falling but, instead landed ontop of zeke, making it very awkward,with his falling straight into zeke's boobs.

"ZEKE....IM stuck....."he halfly muffled.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:06 am

Zeke was trying to get away from Daxis, but then realized that they were falling! They landed in water. It softened the landing, but then Daxis, who was trying desparately to hold on to Zeke, landed on him.

Or rather, in his boobs.

Zeke gave him a hard push. "Stop taking advantage of my boobs, Daxis...." he said half under his breath. "Geez...."

meanwhile, Kyne and Leo had taken a wrong turn.... and were quite lost in the bowels of the place.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:13 am

daxis sat up off of zeke." uhh sorry ..."he said dazed as he was reaching to grab, then pulled his hand away.

" well...your not pulling your weight of helping to find them..... geez all i do for you is give...give G.I.V.E GIVE... and you cant pull your weight, to save your self a whole load of embarrasment of looking like a girl...!" daxis spewed out as he stomped off steaming. "that"ll teach him...."he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:30 am

Zeke sat up, watching Daxis stomp off. "Aw, shit, now he's angry....." he thought out loud. He got up, feeling grumpy in the discomfort of his wet clothes. He almost went to take off his shirt, before stopping himself. Wait.... can't do that.... He sighed. I should really go after him....

"Hey, Daxis?!" he called in the direction the angry Giansza had gone.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:51 am

HE shouldn't bother coming to look for me.... after all he's the one who wasn't pulling his weight. daxis wandered off into what looked like a small shrubbed area big enough that it could cover him from anything.

"maybe i"ll just cool off out here ...yeah that's what i need to do is get rid of some of this stress...." daxis walked until he found a nice patch of grass and crawled under the shrubbs falling asleep. daxis had been sleeping as it had now turned to nightfall, and he was unprotected from what may be lurking in said shrubbery at night.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:07 am

Zeke looked around, but no Daxis. He sighed heavily. "Great.... Must've really upset him," he said, wandering off to try and find Daxis, or Gilligan's mother.

After abut a half hour of wandering, an idea struck him that made him facepalm.

".....I could have just searched for him with my mind, couldn't I have....?"

He found a tree to lay back against and sat down, sending his mind out of his body to try and locate Daxis.

After a little longer of searching, he did find him. Under some shrubbery? he thought. I think I passed that like five times..... T_T

He decided to return to his body, but for whatever reason (perhaps the spell) he couldn't locate it again.

Oh, this is just perfect. he thought. Now I'm stuck..... Then an idea dawned on him. Maybe he could intrude on Daxis' thoughts to wake him up?

He mentally poked Daxis, calling Daxis' name. I just hope I don't get sucked into his dreams, he thought.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:22 am

daxis moved as he heard something. " hmm wha...whats going...ooooooooooonnnnnnn...." he yawned not knowing zeke's mind was inside his own.

"mm what time is it?..... i bet Zeke... is wondering where I am.."daxis yawned again walking back towards the entrance ,when he stopped and saw zeke sitting against a tree.

"zeke?...what"re your doing all the way out here?.. hellooooo..?zeke?" daxis waved his hadn in front of his face, but no response..."hmm somethigns odd....and i dont like it..."daxis pondered as he sat next to zeke, pulling him closer to him."he probably cold....."he said holding zeke close to his body to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:41 am

Zeke saw Daxis find his body, and felt a jump of elation. However, when he tried to have his consciousness jump from where it was clinging to Daxis' mind, to his own, he found he didn't have the mental strength left.

dammit... he thought to himself. Now I'm stuck for a bit 'till I can build up the strength.... unless I can somehow get a message to Daxis....
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:42 am

daxis was still tired and eventually fell back asleep though still holding onto zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Zeke tried to force himself back into his body again, but again, there was no luck. As he had started doing since an "unmentioned" ghost encounter, barriers that he put up to stop anyone entering his body while he was gone stopped him. Usually, he could get rid of them with ease, but now he couldn't get past.

Aw, shit.... he's asleep again! Zeke thought. He gave Daxis a mental shove, but it was misdirected, and he fell into Daxis' dreams......
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:56 pm

daxis began to dream about food that seemed to be overly large and disturbing.
as he was running away from them,but wasnt getting anywhere.
"my legs are moving ,but i feel like im not getting anywhere....." daxis wailed as he was still running from those ungodly creatures in his dream.

daxis woke up from his food related nightmare. screaming with arms up in the air, as he had let go of zeke, letting his body slump to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Zeke saw Daxis' messed up nightmare, but before he could try and make some sort of contact, Daxis awoke suddenly.

Dammit...! Back to square one! he thought, trying to give Daxis a good mental poke, but wondering if he was even doing anything or if it would even help.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:35 pm

" wha.. why are we... how did we ... huh...? i am definately losing my mind" daxis said in confusion of where he was and what he was doing.

he saw zeke slumped on the ground.whats he doing out here ?.......and why is he wearing a dress......and why does he......OMG HE HAS BOOBS!!!daxis mind was going crazy from what he just saw.

but coming back from shock of zeeing zeke with boobs, he picked him up and carried him in the direction of the hotel, which he somehow miraculously saw the hotel from where they were standing.

daxis brought zeke back to the hotel laying him the bed.then sitting in a chair next to him, concentrating on him for an odd and unkown reason
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:39 pm

Zeke grumbled to himself about his so far inability to get a message to Daxis or return to his own body. However, when Daxis started concentrating on him, he saw his chance.

Daxis...! Can you hear this?!
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 pm

" hmmm... of course i can hear you i knew you werent in your own body.....and that random nightmare somehow oddly enough caused me to lose some of my memory some of the stupid parts that is ..... anyway get out of my head your giving me a headache... geez..." daxis said grumbly like he was awhole new person.

daxis sat back in the chair putting his feet up on the bed and stared at his own bare feet." Why the hell don"t I have shoes!...."he burst out saying.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:47 pm

Well, I would if I could.... I'm kinda stuck.... I had to wait all night for you to wake up and tune in to this... and now I don't have the mental energy to get rid of the barriers around my body.

He paused, answering. You've never worn shoes as long as I knew you... How come you're so suddenly grumpy?.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:33 pm

"im not grumpy....!"he said snapping at zeke. oblivious to the fact that the night mare he had, had altered his mind abit.making him act funny in an unusually strange way then he usually does.

"ugh.... and where is leo and kyne ....? man! kyne is such a whore that it starting to bother me .....!" daxis got up from the chair, " I'm going somewhere to be alone I'd suggest you get out of my head, or...."he stopped midway through his rant when he just fell over like a brick, on the carpet floor. he was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 12:53 am

Zeke mentally face-palmed. Well, might as well try again. He thought to himself, taking a moment to get ready.

Here goes nothing, he thought, charging full blast into his body.

For a moment, he felt like it wasn't going to work, but then at the last second, the mental barrier he'd lifted broke and he was cast tumbling into his body.

Zeke's eyelids opened slowly as he fell entirely into his body. A sharp headache was the next this he felt, probably from mental whiplash of the barrier breaking. He sat up in the bed, holding his head, but feeling glad to be back in his own body (even if it wasn't the proper gender).

He unsteadily stood up, not sure if he was going to pass out from being absent from his body for so long, and walked over to Daxis, nudging him.

However, as Zeke did this he passed out, landing VERY awkwardly on top of Daxis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: