Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:46 pm

daxis woke up after quite some time, and back to his normal self he found zekeawkwardly ontop of him. he moved his arm and poked zeke in the neck to nudge him awake."zeke....?your... ontop of me ... and i can't get up....heheeehe" daxis said scratching the back of his head,and chuckling while still holding zeke's weight on him.
"what happened to kyne and leo?.... oooooooooww major headache!!!" he said holding his forehead in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Zeke dreamily opened his eyes when poked. "Hm....? Oh..!" He pushed himself up slightly. "Eh.... Sorry, I guess I passed out."

He tried to push himself up further, but still not very awake or recovered, he slipped down on top of Daxis again.

"Oof..." He said, not getting up. Zeke just rested on top of Daxis, too tired to care any more. "And sorry about that, too... and the headache. It's kinda hard to control my powers when I'm already exhausted..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:19 pm

daxis just laid there." zeke ... don't exhaust yourself anymore than you already are..." he said slowly crawling up from underneath, and managing to somhow pick zeke up and carry him onto the bed.

" zeke if you don't mind i think im going to go look for the other two... "daxis waved a hand as he walked out of the room.

now where could they be ... at a time like this I should my skillz to the test! daxis thought to himself while wandering down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Zeke nodded off almost instantly after lying down on the bed.

=-=-=-=-=-=
Now, at this point, one may be wondering where the other two gender bent protagonists are.

Well, it seems that they wandered in an entirely different direction and found themselves once again in the presence of Gilligan, in a rather strange building. Upon talking to Gilligan, they found that he had won the iron chef contest and used prize money to found a resuraunt named after his mother. That resturaunt was called "Arby's."
They stopped to eat, but after not finding Gilligan's mother, Arby, they decided to split up and look for her.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Kyne walked down the halls and up flights of stairs in his feminine gait, looking this way and that for the strange old woman. He took a random left turn and found himself in a gaudily adorned hallway with ornate picture frames and wall torches.

"Hm...." he thought out loud as he walked down, examining one of the pictures. Didn't it look like Gilligan at least a little?

All of a sudden he heard a cackling laugh that startled him and he bumped into something on the wall. It clicked and suddenly, the floor gave way below, depositing him onto an unknowing Daxis.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 pm

daxis heard random cackling echo throughout the place. as he walked through the long corridor the lights suddenly went out to pitch black darkness so that he couldnt even see his own hand in front of his face.

as the lights went the floor above gave way, as an unsuspecting daxis felt something fall on him that felt fairly heavy ..... " eeeeee!" he wailed femininly in the darkness. " get it off ! get it off wahhhhhhhhhhhh "
being back to his regualr self finally got up from under what ever had fallen on him.

he searched around bumping into things when he found a candle holder with candles already with it, and eventually when he lit the candles to see in front of him there was kyne sitting there . " daxis however let out another girlish scream and ran in circles while holding the lit candle holder. " oh kyne its... only you ...." he said with a sigh of relief after calming down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Kyne noted that whoever he had landed on screamed quite girlishly. However, his eyes quickly adjusted to his new dark surroundings and, being a vampire, he could see quite well that it was Daxis who he had landed on. He got up and dusted himself off while Daxis fumbled for a light.

"Oh, kyne its.... only you.... " he said once his crazy rampage of fear was over.

"You sound like you were expecting a monster or something," he said, rolling his eyes and putting a hand on his hip. "At least I ran into you. Long story short, Leo and I found gilligan but not his mom, so were looking for you guys-" He stopped mid sentence, realizing that Zeke wasn't with him. "Where's Zeke?" he asked. "Don't tell me I've gotta track him down, too...."
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Daxis held the candle steadily infront of his face as its flame flickered. " eh... zeke hes back sleeping in the room.... " daxis had a pained expression. " how are we gonna find leo and arby? its too much just us alone..."

daxis stood up walking down the corridor lighting the way for himself and Kyne.
" are coming with me ? " he asked with a puppydog eye look at kyne.

he fluttered his wings in fear that something was lurking around the corners and it being dark would scare the living daylights out of him .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Kyne smirked and walked towards Daxis, a sensual sway in his stride. "Oh, I'm coming with you, all right," he said. "After all, " he added, "I can see in the dark. What will poor old you do... if the lights go out?" his fingertips brushed against Daxis' arm gently before he gently grabbed his elbow and tugged him along. "Lets go look for Leo and Arby.... unless you'd rather take our time and maybe get lost....?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:52 am

daxis was kinda creeped out by kyne's weird behaviour but didnt let it get to him.
daxis simply replied with " whatever ...." trying not to show his cowardice as well as well as to not fall for kyne's tricks of seduction.

he held onto the candle with one hand and holding out the other in front of him being paranoid of unkown things that could be lurking around.

he kept walkin foreward calling out" Arby!....LEO!!! Where ARe You !" and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:02 am

Kyne pouted at being ignored. After seeing Daxis walk around like he was afraid of walking into a wall and yelling for Leo and Arby, he just shook his head.

"Daxis, let me lead. I can see where we're going. You can't. What, are you afraid I'd lead you into a closet or something?" He paused in thought for a moment. Actually, that's not a bad idea, but we really should find Arby.

He began to head towards the end of the hall, keeping an eye out for any place Arby might be lurking. "Any idea where to look?" he asked Daxis, turning back to look at him and walking right into a suddenly opened door. He fell backwards and landed on his butt, the skirt of the maid costume flipping up and... (not going there >,>) he looked at the light cast out of hte door and there was a person shaped shadow cast.....
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:13 am

Daxis stopped when he saw kyne fall as he noticed the skirt flip up. daxis face went bright red and stuffed his nosewith random paper he had in his pocket to stop the nosebleed.

daxis turned to look away and pointed at the open door " i'd say thats a good place to start...." he said not realizing the candle was directly below the paper and started it on fire,and imediatly panicked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 am

Kyne looked at Daxis and smirked to see that he had hastily stuffed some kleenex up his nose to stop a nosebleed. "Enjoying this, Daxis? Well -"

He was about to make some sort of sexual inuendo when the kleenex started on fire. "Oh crap," he said, standing up to help, but before he could, the door swung open the rest of the way and knocked him down. And into the scene sprang Kaga, a pepper in one hand and three tomatos in the other. He proceeded to throw the tomatos at Daxis' nose, putting out the fire. He then took a victorious bite of the pepper and remained silent, standing there, surveying the scene.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:39 am

Daxis fell backwards landing ontop of kyne as he was pelted with tomatoes to put out the fire . his jaw dropped in awe or shock not know if it could be either or both of just what happened.

" Kaga ?? what is he doing here ? ..... Kaga ! do you know where Leo is ? " he asked breakin the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:50 am

Kyne was about to try and get up a second time when this time, Daxis landed on him. Now annoyed by getting pushed down every time he tried to stand up, he shoved Daxis off of him and stood up, righting the skirt.

"Forget where Leo is, where's Arby? These boobs are getting annoying!!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:09 am

daxis got up off of Kyne helping him up. " i can imagine why ..." he smirked.
" but .... Don't you even care what happens to leo ? i mean he is your responsiblity after all " daxis began ranting in kynes face, and turning away from him in disgust.

" fine if your gonna be that way i'll look for leo myself !" he said furiously storming down the hallway in a different direction that seemed to turn and go down a spiraled staircase. daxis continued walking downwards still carrying the candle holder with what little flame there was to light the way.

Daxis was still kinda scared of what could be lurking around but he just had to suck it up and be a man. since after all Zeke wasnt there to help him.

"Leo ...! A..are you down here? " he called out listening to the echo of his voice down the stairs. a noise echoed back ..making the hair on his neck stand on end which made him jump at least ten feet in the air.
" Be man don't be a scared little pansy you know your not afraid..... now go down there and find that leo if its the last thing you do !" daxis' conscience was arguing with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 am

Kyne stood there gaping, not sure what to say.

"You just got told," said Kaga wisely before vanishing.

Meanwhile, where was Leo, anyway? --------->

Leo had ventured forth down a badly lit hallway, opening random doors here and there. He had just about gotten sick of it when he heard a soft voice from behind. "What are you doing?"

He eeped and jumped, looking behind him. There was a skinny man in overly large overalls holding a broom. He had a "hello my name is" tag that proclaimed him as johnny and he looked around the same age as Leo was.

"Uh.... looking for someone..." Leo replied in his usual soft manner.

"Really now." Johnny took a step towards Leo. "A helpless looking girl shouldn't be wandering around on her own.... Maybe I could help you."

Leo didn't exactly care for his tone of voice. "That's... that's all right. I'm fine looking on my own."

Johnny took a step forward, and Leo took a step back, his shoulders hitting a wall. "But you never know when something bad might happen," said Johnny. He put his hands on Leo's arms, pinning him against the wall.

"Back off!" Leo shreiked, his voice echoing(hint hint). He tried to concentrate enough to use magic to repel Johnny, but found he couldn't; he was too afraid. "Get- away!"

Johnny laughed.

"Somebody HELP!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:10 am

Daxis ran down the stairs with full speed trying to not slip and fall , after hearing another echoey sound that sounded desperate.

" Hang on Leo ! I'm coming !" daxis yelled hoping it would get through to him .

he finally made it down the spiral stairs without injuring himself for once, and continued running when he came to a open room. as he still had the candle holder in his hand he quietly moved toward the opening to peer inside.

he covered his mouth so he wouldnt make a sound in case something was in there.which in fact there certainly was. Daxis came running in " Leo who is this creep ? and are you alright.." he said stepping infront of leo to protect him from this so called Johnny guy.

" what the hell do you think your doing !... do honestly think you could've gotten away with what your doing now !" daxis barked at Johnnywhile still holding the candle holder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:20 am

Johnny grinned smugly and pushed Daxis aside. "You're interrupting. Get lost before I have to teach you a lesson."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:31 am

daxis stood there appalled by what johnny said." hmph .. you"ll teach me a Lesson ?... i don't think so!..." he said smirking.

daxis backed up to leo handing him the candle."Here ...Hold my candle.. Hold my candle...!" he said tossing it to leo.

he smirked pulling out his scythe." lets see how you fair with this..... boy i feel sorry for you now ......for having make me use this its such a waste of power thats not needed...but you've given me no choice now..." daxis said very creepily like the scythe was controlling his mind , as he moved closer toward johnny .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:38 am

Johnny backed up, intimidated now that Daxis had pulled out his scyth. "Okay, I was just joking, no need to hurt anyone...!" However, one look told him Daxis probably wasn't going to change his mind and he bolted down the hall and out a random door, leaving a cartoony trail of dust behind.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:43 am

daxis watched as johnny theb janitor ran out of the room like a wolf with his tail between his legs. " what a shame i didnt get to have any fun.....oh well.." daxis sighed and he changed back to his old self whenhe put away his scythe.

" leo are you hurt.. did he do anything.. did he Rape you ?" he spit out the questions like rapid firing hand gun. as he took the candle back in hand .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 am

Leo stood there shaking, not noticing Daxis take the candle back. Finally, he calmed himself down. "He didn't..." said Leo in a quiet voice, "he didn't do anything but... if you hadn't have shown up.... I...." still feeling overwhelmed, he slid to the ground, sitting with his arms crossed on his knees and his head resting on his arms.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 am

daxis went over to comfort leo. " its not your fault ... its that Damn arby...she cant keep her head on straight......and its her fault you look like this...not that it looks bad on you or anything..."

daxis picked leo up and carried him on his back up the spiral stairs. " your feet must be killing you..." he said. they reached the top of the stairs and daxis started to wonder about kyne.
" oh i hope kyne isnt lost ...i..never meant to say that to him....mmmstop thinking about that whore....." he shook his head to make the thought go away. and continued to carry Leo back to the room where zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:07 pm

Leo, overwhelmed, had fainted before Daxis even picked him up.

Meanwhile, Kyne had decided to follow after Daxis. However, he'd not seen exactly which way Daxis had gone. He wandered around, quite lost, before he heard footsteps down the hall. Kyne peered into the distance and saw Daxis, and he was carrying someone on his back, although Kyne couldn't tell who from the distance he was at.

"Daxis...!" he called down the hallway, hurrying to meet up with him.

As he got closer, he saw that the person Daxis was carrying was a passed out Leo. He ran towards them quickly, amazingly enough not tripping in the heels that accompanied the maid costume.

"What happened? Is Leo all right?" he asked frantically as he caught up with them.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 am

Daxis saw Kyne coming towards him. he shook his head. " he's fine... "he said in a sarcastic tone trying to be rid of kynes solemn presence that was hovering over him.

he started walking off into the room ignoring Kyne with the cold shoulder act.
he laid Leo on the other bed aside from the one that zeke was on.

daxis sat on the chair that was close by waiting for the both of them to wake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: