Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Site is back up and running!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Site is back up and running! Empty
PostSubject: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:04 am

I now officially announce the re-opening and restart up of Luz Verhaal! Let's get some characters going and see what we can do with the place!

Please DO invite your friends, please DO use the suggestion board to help me get it back up and running and so I can get this place going, and please DO start role playing!
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Evafreak92

Evafreak92

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

I must say that this place is quite pretty, in a very dark and mysterious way. Awesome job revamping this place. I like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Lol thanks!!! I remember having this colour scheme on avid gamers lol. I'm still working on a lot of the info pages though lol. Been at it all week Very Happy So I see you got the site wide email? Lol
Back to top Go down
Cio

Female
Number of posts : 13
Characters : Kaida
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 am

Good to see it's back, even if I don't have the time to RP recently. I'll try and jump back in sometime in the future ^^
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Yay! Thats good to hear!
Just throw me a pm if you'd like your character topic taken out if storage then Smile
Back to top Go down
Derik

Derik

Male
Number of posts : 32
Characters : Erin MacAnsley
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Hiiiii!
I'm back.
Ish.
Cause I'm deploying and I don't know how much interwebs time I'll have over there.
But I'll try!
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF- YOU! Very Happy I hope you have some time, I'm hoping to get this place awesome again! I miss roleplaying with you C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site is back up and running!   Site is back up and running! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site is back up and running!
Page 1 of 1