Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Serenade to the Sea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Serenade to the Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenade to the Sea   Serenade to the Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 pm

(YEah, didn't you know? They have a giant jesus statue!)((On another note, I sure as hell did not expect that nudist statement...... O__o))

"I mostly agree with you, although I'm in favour of clothing," replied Ru, not entirely sure if Lothaine was kidding or not (He'd met stranger people before, anyway). "The only time they seem to cause trouble is when they don't get along.... it's just that they never get along, the different nations." Ru paused, then chuckled. "Well, this is quite deep conversation for just sitting here fishing, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Derik

Derik

Male
Number of posts : 32
Characters : Erin MacAnsley
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Serenade to the Sea   Serenade to the Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:14 pm

"Perhaps I should grab some sinkers," Lothaine said through a smile, "so we can pair deep fishing with deep conversation?" He laughed a little bit, then glanced at Ru. "Sorry, bad pun alert, I know."
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Serenade to the Sea   Serenade to the Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 am

((MUST RESIST URGE TO PUN BATTLE))

Ru chuckled. "Not the worst pun I've heard," he said. "That might not be a bad idea, though, looking at the luck we're having.... Although it might be our conversation scaring off the fish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenade to the Sea   Serenade to the Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serenade to the Sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: