Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Unprecedented Events

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Verdeni

Male
Number of posts : 19
Characters : Mushio, Hatakuro, Oyashio, Adaren, Stahn, Quel-Zena, Adilphos
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Unprecedented Events Empty
PostSubject: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:48 am

walking through the trees and down the winding path, Stahn and felt like he'd been walking for days. he stopped for a second, and brushed his fingers through his bristled hair. he looked down at his blood stained clothing, "Man, i need a bath..." He began to walk again, and as he walked farther and farther, he could feel humidity in the air building up. he couldn't help but sweat.

"What is this? It could be a monster... I should check it out." He unsheathed his sword and walked in the direction of the heat,a dn up at a hot spring. "Uhhhhh...." he looked aorund and snickered, and put his hand over his mouth as he smiled slyly, "maybe just for a little bit ..."

Stahn began to remove his clothing until he wore nothing, he grabbed his special towel out of his bag, that said 'Man of Sex' on the side, in stitching. He sprawled it next to the springs, and stepped into the water, "Ahhhh... relaxing..." he began to doze off...
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 am

daxis was walking along with zeke down the path,when he caught the scent of hot water.i wonder if anyones cooking dinner....? maybe i'll go check.he thought on his usually one track mind.

" hey zeke maybe we"ll find something good to eat up ahead...." he said as he pulled on zeke's arm , then let go to go ahead to get there first.

"mm .. what ever it is it smells good..." he said aloud to himself

without looking where he was going daxis tripped over a large rock making him fall into hot water which happened to be a hotspring.

" wahhh ... oh no oh no! hot hot!"he wailed as he fell forward into it andnot noticing lands on top of someone. daxis looks up ."uhhh.. Hi...." his face flushed red from the steamy hot water.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:21 am

Zeke was enjoying a relatively normal day (well, as normal as it gets with Daxis around) when all of a sudden, Daxis began to talk about finding food and pulled Zeke along faster. Zeke rolled his eyes. Daxis really has only two things on his mind at any given time, and one's food......

He decided to just get pulled along, seeing where this went.

Suddenly, Zeke felt himself being pulled forward as Daxis stumbled over a rock. Zeke managed to not fall, but Daxis landed with a rather large splash.

Well, the other track of mind is definately not watching where he steps.... thought Zeke as he checked if Daxis was all right.

"Looks like there's hot springs here," said Zeke, looking over the edge to check if Daxis was all right. "We might as wel-"

It seemed Daxis had landed on someone, and a very nude someone at that. Zeke, not sure what to say, remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:23 am

Sthan looked at Daxis and then up at Zeke, and then smiled brightly, and waved shyly, "Howdy."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:33 am

daxis climbed off the stranger , sloshing water as he pulled himself up but slipped back in dragging zeke in this time."uhhh... my bad....hehehe...." he chuckled.

"im daxis by the way...and you are?" he smiled

daxis stood up for a moment to pull his shirt off seeing as it making him hotter than the water had made him."phew its hot in here... darn and i thougt i was getting food..."he said turning awayto out at the side of the hotspring making bubbles with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 am

Stahn laughed as he got up, revealing everything, and grabbed a rice cake out of his bag. he handed it to Daxis, "Here" he set it next to daxis on the edge of the hot spring on top of a little paper.

He got back into the hot spring and started blushing, "I'm Stahn." he looked around and then covered his item with his hand, and reached to shake hands with Zeke with the other. "Nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:55 am

Zeke frowned disgruntledly as he was pulled into the water by Daxis.

"Uhhh... my bad...hehehe..." he heard Daxis say. Zeke splashed him, raising an eyebrow. He figured the pulling in was at least partly on purpose.

He saw Daxis remove his shirt, and figured it'd be a good idea as well, seeing as he was already wet and as we all know, wet clothes are uncomfortable.

He cast Stahn an aloof look before hesitantly shaking his hand, saying a short, "I'm Zeke," before sinking detatchedly into the water a bit deeper.

At least it's warm..... he thought, before poking Daxis as he blew bubbles. "What are you," he said, smirking. "eight?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:30 pm

"nooo... "he said pouty "im jsut hungry thats all!!"hesaid obnoxously loud as he stood up.
daxis moved over closer to stahn." at least your not a party pooper today unlike some one....over there....Zeke."daxis said poking fun at him for calling him an eight year old.

"so how come your here all by yourself....?"he said pulling his attention to stahn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:10 am

Stahn noticed the attention from the seemingly adorable man, and started blushing, "Uhh.... Well...."

He inched a little closer to Daxis, and twiddled with his index fingers, "Um.... You see.... I'm not really used to having company...." He sunk down into the water, and backed away. Stahn looked over at Zeke, and smiled a little, and then took his attention from both of them and stared blankly in front of himself, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:30 am

daxis was shocked to hear what stahn had said. " what ! not used to company well friend s all going to change now...." he said smiling deviouslyand looking at zeke thinking of random crazy ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:34 am

What's going on in that head of his.....? he wondered, lounging against a random rock.

"What's that look for?" said Zeke, raising an eyebrow confusedly. He's thinking something, all right.....
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:40 am

daxis just laughed, as he swung his arm around stahn's neck. "hehee... were gonna have fun tonight .." he said joyfully hanging onto stahn.
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:55 am

Stahn blushed brighter than ever, "R-really? You mean that?" He smiled brightly and glomped Daxis, still nude. He started laughing and laned in to Daxis' ear, "Thanks..." He looked back at Zeke, and then leaned in again, "And I lookf roward to it." Stahn giggled a little and then nibbled Daxis' ear before going back to relaxing, and clearing his mind of dirty thoughts for now.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:24 am

Zeke saw Daxis begin to hang off Stahn, but instead of just being mostly apathetic like he usually was, he felt a spike of jealousy.

He fidgeted for a moment. "What about me?" he asked angstily.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:28 am

" you know there is always room for you Zeke....."he said glomping in the water making a big splashing wave that was heading for stahn. "uhh..oops.."he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Stahn scrubbed the water away from his eyes and laughed. He motioned Daxis for the both of them to go over to where Zeke was sitting.

(OOC: PAGE CLAIM! XDXD)
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:59 pm

daxis dogpaddled over towards where zeke was sitting, then splashed him with water." hehehe. zeke's all wet now..." he said with a cheery smile.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Zeke splashed daxis back, smirking. "watch where you're splashing," he said playfully, but also blatantly ignoring Stahn.
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:04 am

Stahn paddled over to Zeke as well, and then leaned against the spring edge, "So... uh... What's the story here?" As he pointed to Daxis and Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:31 am

Zeke raised an eyebrow, clueless, and asked Stahn, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:33 am

Stahn giggled, "Are you and Daxis an item, or is he mine for the taking?" Stahn smiled, still giggling.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:40 am

daxis stood up halfly.with his stomach making a loud grunbly sound." blahhh.... I needs Foood ! .....FEed me zeke..!"he said with his finger pointing upwards.

he then sat down clinging to zeke's arm." pweeeassee....."as he made the puppydog face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:17 am

Zeke's face turned bright red.

"An..... item?! Uh, no, I mean... uh... Hey, you can't have- I mean..-"

When Daxis looked at him, clinging to his arm and asking for food, he did something quite impulsive. Zeke pulled Daxis closer and kissed him, after which he reached over on to the ledge of the hotspring for his bag, which had luckily not fallen into the water, and grabbed Daxis some beef jerky and a cheese bun. (xD had to use that food)
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:11 am

daxis was pulled in for a kiss and had no objections against going with the flow,as he was very close to zeke, and was halfly ignoring stahn.

he took the food munching it down as fast as he could." ohhh.. my tummy hurts ......ohhh...." daxis said as he glomped and held onto zeke's waist with his head above water.
Back to top Go down
Verdeni

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:19 am

Stahn looked at both of them, "i was only kidding." But he could tell his presence wasn't fully wanted. he had somewhere to be anyway. Stahn grabbed his towel and stood up and wrapped it around his waist, "Well it was nice meeting you." He went to put out his ahnd for a handshake but decided against it.

Stahn stepped out of the water and put on his clothing. He gathered his things and looked back, "I'll leave you two alone." Stahn reluctantly turned to leave, afterall, he wasn't what you'd call used to positive attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unprecedented Events   Unprecedented Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unprecedented Events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: