Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Books, books, books!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Books, books, books! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 pm

shida wiped her eyes with her sleeve. and walked past kyne not turning a glance at either of them, as she wandered down the aisle peering down at the floor as she lookedfor her ring."ohh where did it go .i know it has to be here somewhere??????."shida pondered. shidawalked up a flight of stairs to see if it was somewhere there. the stairs were a large grand staircase that made twists in it at random places.

a little while later shida finds herself on a higher floor and a railing overlooking the bookcase where they had earlier met. shida felt an unerving feeling from behind her. feeling her feet sudddenly fall she noticed she was falling down a trap door that somehow took her to the same place where she had started only one problem she landed in an awkward postion on kyne. she landed sitting downwards now in a sitting postion on
kyne who was underneath her with her in his lap. shida looks up " uhhh....meep!" shida squeekedwhen she looked down to see a face behind her and abody underneath.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Kyne watched Shida wander away and up some stairs. He sighed a sigh of relief when she was gone. However, it was not to last.

THUMP! Kyne felt something land on him.

"Aww... Ow." He muttered.

And then the thing meeped. It was Shida. And she had landed in such a way that made it very, very awkward and suggestive.

Kyne looked shocked for a moment. Very, very shocked. However, his voice was calm and his expression soon recovered, as well. "You're quite the provocotive person, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm

shida jumped off kyne making loud squeeking noise. " uhhh... i... I I didnt mean to !im sorry but i have to find my ring ." "its just .....I lost when I had that mishap with leo ....." turned away slumping into a corner being angsty. 20 minutes later shida walked over to maki and slapped her on the face ." wake up biotch!!"
hsida slapped her crazy til she saw a little movement.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female
Number of posts : 23
Characters : Maki
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Maki felt a slight tingling on her left cheek "no billybob... not the fruitcake in the rainforest..." maki mumbled"WHAAZZAT?????omg who slapped me?"maki looked up "you... it was you wasn't it? NOW DON'T TRY AND SASS ME I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!" she got up and walked up the staircase "ooh what a pretty view"she said as she leaned over the railing. as fate would have it she leaned too far and tumbled over, hitting the chandalier and tangling herself in the cord leaving her hanging upside down from the railing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Leo bravely walked towards Shida. "Your ring? Isn't it over there?"

Kyne just sat on the ground, surveying the whole scene with grumpy indifference.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:52 pm

shida turned around with the oddest expression on her face, looking at leo with a dreammy yet kind of disturbing look, shida suductively walked closer to leo pulling him into a tight embrace. she stared into his eyes as if she was a souless body possesed by something. she pulled leo closer into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:55 pm

"EWWWWWW!!!!! GET A ROOM!!!!!" Maki shouted as she remained hanging upside down now trying desperately to cover her eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Kyne watched Shida walking towards Leo, but reacted too slowly. Before he knew it, Shida was passionately kissing Leo. Anger shot through him.

"You..... You....." He walked up to Shida and ripped her away from Leo.

"That's not how you kiss a man. THIS is how you kiss a man." He pulled Leo closer to him, bending low, and kissed him both softly and passionately, clinging to his partner.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:01 pm

It turned out what Kyne kissed wasn't Leo but a completely frazzled Maki still hanging upside down. "what the f*** was that!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A MAN!!!!!" Maki screamed at kyne,"and are you trying to tell us, well you know... you swing on the other side of the tree...your a curve ball?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:11 pm

shida stared blankly at leo, then at kyne then walking up to him pushing maki away.

shida hadnt noticed the at statue of armor with a weapon on her side as she walked over to kyne snagging her shirt on the armor sword.shida not noticing or hearing anything as she went closer towards kyne, she used enough strength to push him onto the floor as she came down ontop kissing him passionately not noticing what happened before she was ontop of kyne.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:16 pm

Kyne pushed Maki away, just as he realized that it hadn't, in fact, been Leo he was kissing.

Then he was taken aback by Maki's question. Then, an oppurtunity to answer the question presented itself. Shida pushed him to the ground and began to kiss him passionately. He kissed her back, then pushed her away.

"To answer your question, this is perfectly acceptable as well."

Leo just looked at him, confused.

"Well," said Kyne, "I figured that since you had a chance to make out with her, I certainly deserve one."
He pushed Shida and looked around.

"Wow. I've kissed everyone in this room."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 pm

shida looked at kyne with a disdained look."can we all just help me look for my ring !" shida said sheepishly.
"why dont we split up.. i'lll take him with me... and you can have the retard stuck in MY chandalier!" she made a notion towards kyne with a suductive look. then directing leos eyes to the dangling maki. shida made her way closer to kyne putting a hand on his chest , then directing him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 pm

"Well...well what makes you think i want to go with him? maybe i want to do kareoke..." maki said. she pulled a microphone out of her pocket, plugged it into the microphone cord and started to sing. "hakuna matata!... it means no worries........Hey why don't you join me?" she nodded towards leo.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Kyne eyed them all. Was there really any favourable groupings of two here that woule leave everyone mentally intact?

No.

No there was not.

Kyne shook his head. "Sorry, but he's coming with me. Why don't you two girls stay together?"
He grabbbed LEo's arm and pulled him protectively close, arm around his shoulder. Leo welcomed it, shying away from the abnormality.

Then Leo looked up at him. "You know, Kyne, you can be such a whore sometimes."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:40 pm

shida started whining as she grabbed kyne's arm" but i dont wanna go with that ... that THiNG!"
heaven forbid shida started making the puppy dog eyes to kyne. then looked up to maki who was still dangling from the chandalier, she made a smile that seemed to make her look childsih in the way she was acting.

shida turned her head back to face leo making a slight comment to him "he's not the only one you know...."she smiled and turned back toslightly kiss kyne and drag him away with her to look for the ring.
leaving leo and the dangling maki alone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Kyne let himself be dragged away by Shida, content that at least this way she would be terrorizing him rather than Leo. Anyway, Maki seemed to be a sane person and Kyne was sure Leo could hold his own against her if need be.

Kyne just followed her as she searched, not bothering to really look (although if he saw her ring somewhere, he'd give it to her immediately, because it would probably make her stop stalking him and Leo)

After a while, he decided to speak up.

"So... You seem to be an interesting person, Shida... Do you have many friends?" He asked scathingly.

------------------
(lol Leo's turn!)

Leo watched Kyne be dragged away by Shida, but realized that it must have been in Kyne's favour to do so, since Shida was obviously not all that threatening in any non rape related way.

Leo looked at Maki for a moment, considering, then walked up towards the balcony.

"Here, I'll get you down," he said, using his magic to stretch the rope longer until she was resting on the ground and then severing the rope so she could get free.

"Better?" he asked, once she was safely on the ground.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:01 pm

shida wandered down the hallways with kyne though she did not notice that she missing something important.
her shirt had been ripped off when it had snagged itself on the statue of armor that was beside them.

shida turned around to answer kyne. still not noticing her error of lack of clothing there was.
"well.....I.....I...I don't really.....have....."shida stopped answering for a moment,and was staring at kyne's face.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:05 pm

"Uh.. well yeah thanks" maki blushed."well we better go look for that ring Leo!" Maki began to walk away towards some unknown portion of the library.

As she reached the room she had been walking towards she burst out laughing at what ahe saw... it was a torture room. a medival style torture room...
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Kyne looked at Shida, noticing her lack of ptoper apparel and sighed.
"Well, with the way you act," he said, "It's not that much of a surprise..."

He crossed his arms. "Now, where do you think you might have dropped your ring?" He asked, trying to turn the conversation away from the fact that he was talking to a moody, shirtless girl. However, his wandering eyes belied that fact.

-----------------meanwhile------------

Leo smiled when Maki thanked him and followed her on the search for Shida's ring. He was, however, stunned for a moment when Maki lead him to a room full of torture devices and began laughing wildly.

Are most women this crazy? he wondered as he spoke up.

"What's a place like this doing in a library?" He then paused a moment before adding, "It looks like the kinf of place Shida would enjoy.... Let's look around."

With that, he slowly entered the room.

(please ignore any typos. I'm writing on my Wii right now, so yeah.... And not even with the keyboard plugged in ><)
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Maki laughed menicingly as she jumped around the room dancing on top of things. she jumped and tripped over something small and circularish. " ow damn ring like thing!!!" she shouted. she leaned over picked it up and put it on her thumb...
Much to her dismay it got stuck...
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:34 pm

shida stared at him with sullen eyes."uhh the last i saw it was when i first met leo ......which would have been ... at that bookcase." she sunk downwards to the floor.(sudden mood change) "ohhh... this is hopeless...I wonder if the others found it yet ?...."shida took a glance back to see what kyne was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am

Leo watched Maki frolic around, and as he followed her movements with his eyes, he saw something shiny on the floor.

"Could that be...." he muttered, walking over to get it. However, Maki ended up tripping on it before he could reach and then she picked it up and stuck it on her thumb.

"Maki, I think that's her ring..." Leo said as he took a step towards her.

He then proceded to stumble, pushing Maki towards one of the torture devices. HE heard something click in the wall, and immediately, the floor opened beneath them.

-----------meanwhile------------

Kyne was taken aback by yet another of Shida's mood swings. Kyne shrugged.

"If they had, they'd probably have come to get you." He said. "Now get up and let's keep looking. It's not gonna just.... fall through the roof and land on top of us like you did."

THUMP

Something had landed on Kyne.

"Oh, for F@#$# SAKE NOT AGAIN."

He looked up. It was Leo. Leo embarrasedly waved.

"Uh.... Hi Kyne..... This place has a lot of trap doors...." He then looked around to see where Maki had landed.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Maki had landed on top of shida" ow.... well at least it didn't hurt that bad. Lucky for me whatever I landed on has a lot of fatty tissue!" she said. Maki got up and walked over to leo completely ignoring the fact that she had just called shida fat. "are you guys okay?" she asked leo and kyne.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:29 pm

shida felt maki landing on herand pushed her off to the others side from wher she was."YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAT HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FAT !!!!"shida said in a fit of rage that could make even a devil wince. shida cracked her knuckles as she walked towards maki with a creepy smile. shida saw a sparkle of something on maki's thumb."YOU!!!!!!!!!! you have my RING!!!.. GIVE IT BACKKKKKKKK!" shida rampantly charged after, tackling her to the ground. but to her uncanny way of always loosing clothes, her shorts had been caught on a floorboard that had been popped up when maki landed, and came down pinning her shorts.

shida now only in her frilly panties attacking maki to attain her ring back, bites maki on the thumb, and pulls her tail. "let go of my RING!!!!.... DAMMIT..." shida squirmed to keeping maki pinned to the floor.
sitting on her in the most awkward postion, making it look sugggestive to both kyne and leo.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Leo climbed off of Kyne, and they both just stood there whilst Shida lost most of the rest of her clothes and tackled Maki suggestively to the floor.

Kyne folded his arms and looked approvingly at the situation. "Interesting." he said.

Leo just kinda stood there, thinking that it was better Shida than him. However, also knowing how terrifying it was to be at the mercy of Shida, and since Kyne didn't seem to be doing anything, he decided to help Maki.

"Shida! IT's stuck on her finger. Just get off of her and we'll get it off!" He walked over to her and bravely grabbed onto Shida's shoulder, trying to pull her from Maki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, books!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: