Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:36 pm

daxis closed the door behind him, accidently catching his pants in the door, causing him to trip, and off they come, as he rolls down the stairs ontop of kyne.

"uhh... sorry i seem to be a bit clumsy today" he said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Kyne was surprised when Daxis landed on him. Twice in one day? This is more of an odd encounter than that time at the library... but perhaps more interesting?

Daxis, on top of him was blushing as he oppoligized.

"It's fine," said Kyne, grinning his slightly perverted looking grin again. He, however, made no move to get the attractive Giansza off of him.

Zeke, seeing Daxis fall, rolled his eyes. Good lord... before deciding Daxis would probably be fine on his own and deciding on sleep.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:20 pm

daxis was now only his banana pattern boxers and his shirt, he slowly climbed off kyne.

" oh dear.... i seem to have lost my pants..." he said flustered.

daxis looked up" aha! there they are...." he saw them stuck in the door.
daxis ran up the stairs bursting open the door. " ZeKEEEE! ...can you fix my pants?" he poked zeke in the side.

" i uhhh.. they got stuck in the door....ehehehe...." he laughed alittle when he told zeke what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Zeke was startled awake by Daxis.

"Fix your pants?" he sighed, taking them. "Do you have any spare pants?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:33 pm

daxis stopped poking him ." uh....i i um ... no..." daxis face went red.
" oh well i guess i have to go out like this then..." daxis walked away from zeke, and back to where kyne was " i guess i'm going without pants today...." he said scratching his head and blushing.

" soo where are we gonna go ?..." he threw out a quick statement.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Zeke stopped Daxis. "Don't think so.... Not when you have to be associated with me, you're not going pantsless.." He said. "Take mine, we're basically the same size anyway," he said, taking off his pants and chucking them at Daxis. "I'm not going anywhere, anyway."

He layed back down on the bed, procrastinating fixing Daxis' pants.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:41 pm

" but what if i don't want your pants..?..hmmm..." daxis argued.
"besides your not the one who's gonna be with me anyways so what does it matter to you if I do or don't where pants ....huh... "he stormed out of the room throwing zeke's pants back at him.

daxis once again came back to kyne." now ... where were we?..."he said with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Zeke's pants landed on his head. "Okay.... whatever. His dignity." He, however, just chucked the pants away.

Kyne, outside the door, couldn't help but laugh at the predicament.

"I don't mind being seen with someone without pants on," he said to Daxis. "Anyway, I was going to take you somewhere interesting," he said, descending the stairs again. He waited at the door.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:51 pm

" ahh.. right ... " he said as he was now following kyne outside.
" soo.. tell me more about you kyne... i want know what your like ?" daxis said smiling at him like he didn't have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Kyne lead Daxis down the treebranch street.
"Well.... I'm a vampire," he started, "I grew up in En'Treilldei. So did Leo, and we've been together for a while...."
He paused. "What about you......and Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:24 pm

daxis started " well as far as i can remember i've been with zeke...."

he twitched and continued" i've been with him since i first met him in in achron...

and well i kinda have stuck with him ever since.. .i think wear him out just by being around him... he never really ....well i guess in some odd way he had a change of heart... since he was going to leave me behind....but i think he's turned out better....now that he has me to travel with ...." daxis finished his longwinded speech to kyne with a smile.

"oh i almost forgot Zeke is a half demon... guess that why he's so moody....hehe..
and well i'm a gianzsa but i don't really have anyone but zeke..... anyways i've been rambling on about things i must be boring you ....."daxis spouted as he walked into a tree,not paying attention of where he was going..." ngh.... owwie my nose..." daxis held his hands over his face to cover up his newfound nosebleed.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:47 pm

Kyne shook his head, "Naw, you're not boring me." He said. "Actually, you're kind of interesting," he added in a subtly flirty way.

That was when Daxis walked into a tree and his nose began to bleed.

"You all right?" asked Kyne, ignoring the subtle twitch within his mind at the sight of the blood.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:02 pm

" yeah... sorta ..." daxis muffled through his hands.
he started pulling his shirt off to wipe the blood of his hands and face when it got stuck over his head.
" wahhhhhhhhhh,......its stuck..." he wailed as he was flailing about infront of kyne.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Kyne blinked. "Stop struggling, you'll only get yourself more tangled." He said, grabbing one of Daxis' arms and holding it still. He gently took the other hand and grabbed onto the sleeve of Daxis' shirt and helped him get it off, which in the process put him very close to Daxis.

With the senses he had as a vampire, he could easily, and strongly, smell the blood from Daxis' nosebleed. He was tempted, because of the closeness, to lean closer still and bite, but stopped, and after hesitation, stepped back.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:59 pm

daxis hunched over the bench " mhm..."as he wiped the blood from his nose onto his hand.
" soo are we gonna go to that place... you said you were gonna take me?" he questioned kyne while turning and blushing like a cherry

daxis turned around still blushing with starry eyes" I know we should go shopping!!!... i wanted to get zeke something ... i guess it would almost be like a annaversary gift....."daxis swayed his hips as he was holding his shirt in his arms.
(he starting to into shida xD)
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:11 am

Kyne grinned. "All right..." He said, looking to the near by places. He spotted a store that looked filled with all assortments of nicknacks (if the front window was any indication) from clothes to toys to swords.

"How about that store? It looks interesting?" He said, pointing to it.

----meanwhile----

Shortly after Kyne and Daxis had left, Leo came up the stairs and into the room. After a quick glance around at the sleeping Zeke and empty room, he paused.

"Excuse me uh..." What was his name again? Oh yeah! "Zeke, sorry to bug you, but do you know where Kyne went?"

There was a minute before Zeke responded, turning around from his sleepy place on the bed to speak to Leo.

"Out, somewhere. Said something about showing Daxis something or somewhere or whatever."

"Oh," said Leo defeatedly. He contemplated going out to look for Kyne, but decided against it. He had no idea where they'd gone, so would probably just get lost.

He decided to sit on the other bed and wait, possibly making conversation with his newfound room mate.

(lolz I needed them to do something)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:37 am

daxis floated over to the store, peering into the window." it's very interesting!" he said still staring.

" i think i just found what i wanted to get !" he chipperly sang.looking, and pointing at the french maid outfits, complete with fishnets and ribbon head band.
took it two off the rack just to try on. " HEy ... Kyne ....do you think zeke'll like this?" daxis made a pose that was undescribable.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:41 am

Kyne thought for a moment. "Maybe with the addition of this," he said, grabbing three large bottles of interesting looking liquor. "Just to be on the safe side, eh?" He said, smiling cheekily.

As he headed to pay for the alcohol, something else caught his eye. Keeping it hidden from Daxis, he also payed for it.

Hehehe.... he thought. This will definately come in handy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:47 am

daxis shrugged while still in costume" i dunno if zeke likes that kind of stuff but whatever floats your boat ...welll that is if i knew what a boat was?"

after daxis changed back to his underpants and shirt he went to look around abit more to see anything else he coud find.

after looking through every single item in the store he went to pay for the outfit.
" did you get everything you needed Kyne?" he asked walking out towards him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:51 am

Kyne nodded. "We should probably head back now... I bet Leo's wondering where I am, and I'll bet Zeke's sleeping through his questions."

.....Elsewhere *dramatic change of scene*

Leo sighed, almost being crushed by awkard silence.

"So....Uh, Zeke..." Random question time. "How old are you and Daxis?"

"Old enough," said Zeke detatchedly. However, his brain followed the thought. How old am I... I think I stopped paying attention...

A pause.

"D'you know what day it is?" he asked, sitting up on the bed.

Leo thought for a moment. "Uh.... about a week after summer solstice, I think."

Zeke sighed. "Looks like it's my birthday today," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:54 am

daxis flung himself outside into the fresh air." I wonder if zeke is worried ..."he questioned loudly.

when they got back to the Inn, daxis came bursting through the door throwing himself ontop of zeke." ZekeY i got you something!!!!" he cheerfully clung to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:57 am

Leo heard what Zeke said, but before he could say anything back, Daxis exploded into the room and was immediately clinging to Zeke, announcing a gift.

Leo smiled. "Looks like you've got a birthday present, Zeke."

Zeke just pushed Daxis away, refusing to aknowledge the existance of the other three people in the room. Kyne grinned.

"Time for drinks?! I've got it covered!" He pulled some glasses out from god only knows where and began pouring drinks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:02 am

daxis fell off the bed being pushed by zeke." heeeyy...what's that for...all i did was get you something nice.....and this is how you repay me..!"he said whining on the floor. " i mean weren't even worried if i had fallen off this place... i mean what.. if.." daxis stopped whining when kyne interrupted.

"I think he needs one badly...."he said smirking, and hiding the bag with the french maid costume in it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:05 am

Kyne poured a drink and held it out towards Zeke.

"Come on, Zeke, loosen up."

There was a pause, Zeke ignoring him further, then he took the drink. "Fine." He said angstily. "But I'm not celebrating my birthday."

Kyne handed a drink to Leo and Daxis and poured one for himself, too. "All right, do what you want, it's your birthday."

Zeke shot him an angry look and took a drink.

"What's that look for?" Asked Kyne, provoking him. "You look like you want to fight me or something."

"... Maybe I do."

Kyne slipped his signature grin. "Well, fine. Drinking contest. Here. Now." He said, motioning to the other, also large, bottles of alcohol he'd bought.

Zeke glared. "You're on," he said, finishing his drink.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:13 am

daxis stood up , then standing on the bed he began cheering for zeke.
" you CAn do It I know you can beat him !!!" daxis now acting like a cheerleader for zeke, using his shirt and pants as pompoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: