Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Seaside town [done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Zeke gained control as Daxis ran towards him and then drenched him in holywater. Probably not the best idea.

The holywater stung Zeke and he lost the strength with which he was fighting off the ghost. The ghost then took total control.

As well, the ghost had let Zeke himself take the hit from the holy items and marched over to Daxis.

"Well, then... getting me all wet, that's not very nice..." He began to caress Daxis' arm as he forced them closer.
"But then, naughty is always funner...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:17 pm

daxis, expression changed to being worried as he was being backed up against a wall again.
daxis tried to push zekes arm away from him but couldnt form being still under the hangover of the vodka.
daxis couldnt do anything because he didnt know what to do. "uhhh...zeke get a hold of your self!"
he bitchslappped him across the face to get him to back off. daxis tried again by throwing the rosary around himself and pushing him down to pin him to ground an stop the ghost. but accidently fell with zekes motion sitting awkwardly on zeke in front of the many priests and nuns watching the comotionin front of their church,as daxis had pulled drastic action sitting atop zeke kissing him to stop the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Zeke had no way to control the ghost's actions, weakened as he was by the holy water and assorted other religious paraphernalia. He could only sit on the metaphorical sidelines and watch as the ghost made him get closer to Daxis than he would appreciate.

Priests and nuns began to congregate outside of the church, all of them watching the two. Daxis slapped Zeke hard across the face, causing him to falter backwards. He was pushed to the ground, and Zeke cheered for Daxis. Then Daxis did something quite indeed unexpected. He kissed Zeke.

Is he still drunk....? wondered Zeke. That's it... I need to take control. His consciousness sighed. There was only one way to do this. With luck, it might even oblitterate the ghost. With luck, as well, he'd be able to get the priests and nuns not to attack him.

with luck.

And that's something I've been severely out of lately, he thought to himself as he concentrated for a moment. Then, carefully, he unlocked something within himself.

Power flooded into him, and a misty dark purple aura began to wind around him like a smog hovering around and through his very being. The red rimming his blue eyes began to spread all over the eye, and dark marking started spreading from his spine outwards, entwining him in a spiked, almost tattooed looking pattern. The tips of his hair tinted a deep red, as well.

Internally, the ghost meeped, and Zeke pushed it out of him. He then pushed Daxis away, and, still partially attatched to the ghost with his purplish aura, forced it to materialize.

Zeke stood up unsteadily. The holywater was still hurting him, still weakening him from full power, but he had more strength like this than he had normally. Much more.

He glared at the ghost, holding her there with an extension of his aura.

"Well, hello, ghost," he said to her almost pleasantly.I wonder how long I can keep this up? he thought. Long enough, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 pm

daxis was pushed to the ground by zeke. or what looked to be somewhat zeke." zeke....?what are you...?"daxis sighed as he saw the rosary fall off his neck when he was pushed.but made no move to get it. frozen from fear if zeke would see him in the state he was now.

several priests came around to stop it with masses of rosaries and large bottles of holy water.
trying to throw it on zeke . " stop it your hurting him!!!"daxis cried out as he was being dragged back by nuns to be treated for wounds. as he was becoming out of reach to stop the excersism from the priests.

Zeke.... Ihope you last for a bit longer .... i need to think of a way help....daxis thought as the nuns treated him putting on bandages. daxis jerked himself forward enough to get up pulling out his scythe in front of the nuns, as he slightly ran for zeke and the ghost who come into format of materialization. "ZEKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!" daxis screetched at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Zeke saw the priests and nuns begin to bear down on him. Drenched in holy water, he could feel himself losing his grip on his powers. Then one priest came out of the throng of nuns and other holy men, holding a book.

"Demon!" He said loudly, ignoring the ghost. "Harm the Giansza no more!"

Zeke glared at the priest. "It's not me! IT's that ghost woman!"

But she was fully materialized, and apparently the priests had not seen her appear from nowhere.
She huddled close to one of the nuns, looking at Zeke with fear.

The priest smirked. "Nice try, demon. I see no ghost. All I see is a devout religious woman!"

He began to read from the book in an arcane language loudly, and the words echoed into Zeke. He heard Daxis scream for him, and run for the ghost.

Zeke also ripped free of the chanted exorcism spell and towards the ghost. He snatched her again with his aura, more strongly this time, pulling her fully into the material world and throwing the nun away.

"Finish her off, Daxis!" He yelled, struggling to hold her in place, and the effects of the exorcism spell off.
Zeke knew he couldn't hold for much longer, not under the strain of the exorcism. He slipped to his knees, barely catching himself as he hit the floor. "QUICKLY!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:52 pm

daxis ran forward pushing the scythe in front of him knocking the priest back with his other hand"stay out of this priest! i may have called on you before but this is something i have to do ." daxis reassured zeke with a nod as he passed by slicing the air by him, with a swing at the female ghost. " ngh... oh no you dont I"ll get you this time!" daxis rebelled towards her. with a slicing sound he cut the materialized ghost in half.

the ghost just laughed at him out of pity" mmmhahaahaa... you foolish gianzsa .. do you really think that would be enough to stop me ...." she cackled back at daxis. daxis looked up and saw that he missed." damn you .. BITCH...you'll regret every thing you've put us through..." daxis sneered at the half reforming ghost.

"I wouldnt be so modest .. you fool ."she whispered in daxis' ear as she controlled a nun to attack him with manifested blades that attached to one of them. daxis jumped into the air turn his back for a split second.
daxis flung his scythe in the direction of the ghost. with out paying any attention to the controlled nun that hid amongst the group of nuns enhanced the blade to strike daxis from behind while he was in the air.

as sounds of blades cried as they hit each other making it sound like a requiem. the sky went black as
something was falling out of the sky with a silence as it began to rain as if someone was crying.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Zeke saw Daxis begin to fight the nun controlled by the ghost.

"Dammit..." he muttered. "She just won't leave us alone!"

He unsteadily go up, and with a rage directed at the ghost, unleashed a further power. The aura around him began to gather at his hands, forming a darker purple mist in the shape of claws. He charged in after the ghost, hearing the noise of the blades hitting and feeling rain begin to fall.

Thunder crackled in the distance, and Zeke scanned the crowd for the possessed nun. Seeing her almost immediately, he charged into the crowd, springing off the ground and attacking the nun from above.

The aura blades went right through her, not physically striking, but snatching onto the ghost and hitting her out of the body. She was thrown to the ground, obviously injured.

"You-You hit me!" She yelled.

Zeke, however, didn't smile at the small victory. He charged in for another hit, and called for Daxis to do so as well. "YOu need to use some magic with your weapon," he yelled. "She's not entirely in the physical world still!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:50 pm

daxis turned back to hear zeke yelling up at him. then took off towards her direction. daxis, began emitting a black shade of darkness glowing on the blade of the scythe." I...WILL...END THISS!" daxis pushed the scythe right through her then pulling it back with the dark magic on it slicing right through her cutting her down as she disintegrated into the black abyss. daxis could see the peering through the black as he looked down to see zeke . daxis fell from the sky landing next to him on the ground weary from battle. as he showed a qaint smile to zeke.
" we did it ..."he said faintly.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Zeke nodded and smiled, dropping to the ground and sitting there, letting the rain wash down on him from above. He let the demon form fade away, aura leaving him, markings disappearing, and leaving him as he normally was.

He looked up when he heard the priest with the book approaching.

"Wh...What is it you have done, Demon?"

He glared at the priest. "Hey, I resent that, you know. I'm only half demon...."
Still breathing heavily, he looked at Daxis. "You tell him. Uh... leave out... you know..." His face lit up red faintly, and he cleared his throat. "...that...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:25 pm

"alright ....then i'll get the nuns to take care of you while tell them everything."daxis said with cheer coming back to his voice as he brought himself to inform the nuns and priests about the happenings ...and surprising to that he had kept his promise to zeke not telling about their interactions between each other before hand.

daxis turned to get some of the nuns to help zeke as he grabbed his scythe wiping it clean with his sleeve .
as daxis came to zeke witha few of the girls to get him he noticed the rain was coming down harder.
"we should go inside ... instead of being out here.." he put his hand out to pull zeke up as he used the girls for balance from his injury. one of the nuns asked zeke if she could help him to the church so she could attend to his wounds. being very polite even for knowing he was a half demon, though she was quite shy.
daxis turned his head to look back" i'll be in the church ok...." as he turned back towards the way the girls were leading him.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Zeke accepted her help, and as she helped him walk into the church, he looked at her.

"No funny stuff, okay?"

Quietly, she shook her head, "No..."

She helped him into the church, where she sat him down on a pew.

"Now.." she said quietly, "... your injuries."

Zeke shook his head. "Nothing you can help with," he said. "They're not physical injuries. You people tried to exorcise me, remember? It's not that fun, but I can't say it's the first time."

He looked around for Daxis, but didn't see him at first.

"There somewhere here me and my friend could rest and recover?" he asked, standing up and leaning on the pew, wondering where Daxis was.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:46 pm

the girl quietly said " it might be possible that you stay here with us for the night?... for no fee..."she smiled

daxis was in another room in located in the back of the church being attended by the ministers and nuns who run the church. "ow oww oow ow oww! .... Hey that hurt..." daxis winced as one of the girls giggled when they accidently bent his wing a bit when they were moving it around .intrigued by their weird nature he wondered if zeke was all right. when they finished with the wounds he left the room wandering down a large hall bringing him to the chapel to find zeke . "heyyyy.... !!!!" daxis yelled up to where he was. a minister walking by shushed him ashe walked past. "sorry..." daxis bowed to appologize .
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:12 am

Zeke smiled at the girl, and just then he hear Daxis' usual yell. He looked up as Daxis was apologizing to the priest.

"Uh... Mr. Halfdemon?" the girl put in quietly.

"Hm? Oh, I'm Zeke."

"Uh, Zeke, then... Why don't you come this way?" She stood up, adding, "There's some spare rooms."

He nodded. "Thanks." Then, still standing up, but not feeling strong enough to walk away from the support of the chapel pews, he called to Daxis.

"Hey, Daxis. You feeling all right?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 pm

daxis finally made his way to where zeke and the girl were."hey .... I'm okayy... but ... what about you?... i mean it is kinda my fault first when i threw the holy water on you....."daxis sighed

"sooo... zeke was she of any use to you.... ?" daxis added in with a smirking grin. daxsi wandered away from zeke walking up the aisle to see the large statue in the front . "hmmm... where are you two going ?...." daxis had a slight grin on his face halfly turning red. he sighed heavily "huuu....might as well follow them...."daxis said to himself. daxis turned following behind them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:58 am

zeke questioned Daxis' words. Is he implying something...?

"Meh," he said under his breath as she helped him up and they went into the back rooms. There seemed to have been some hastily unfolded beds in a medium sized room, which apparently was a storage room. Zeke sat down on the bed and looked up at the nun.

"Uh... Thanks... Um, sister..."

She blushed. "Caryn," she said. "I'm Caryn."

"Thanks, sister Caryn." he said leaning back on the bed. She meeped and then quietly left.

"If you need anything just.... call someone."

He nodded and shut his eyes.

It had been quite the full day.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:06 am

daxis followed behind , as he flung himself on the other bed making a loud crashing sound as he landed doing a belly flop on the bed. closing his eyes drifting into a slumber to prepare for their next journey to come.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside town [done]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5